💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Charts Discussion - ANOTHER BATTLE FOR THE #1 stream and buy US monsters!

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

DoremonLove
53 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

Gaga is on the cover of Hot Hits India and Free Woman is #1 :udidnt:

I tht it was only for me bxoz i listen to gaga too much.:giveup: this is wow. India loves free woman :giveup:

How can anoyone not love gaga

• Replies 14.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Saint Gaga
55 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

Gaga is on the cover of Hot Hits India and Free Woman is #1 :udidnt:

Why is Free Woman #1??  Why couldn't they place Rain on me or Sour Candy???  Dumb af

PrinceGaga
7 minutes ago, Angelm said:

But the demo version tho... that beat was made for pride, the gays, the human race, the existence :tony: demo>>>>>>>>
That one would’ve totally debuted at #1.

omg and that bridge :tony::tony::giveup: the outro of the album version is way better than the demo though imo

Guest Adarsh
1 hour ago, Louvre said:

I swear, Free woman better stay a cute little playlist track, her team officially uploaded it to TikTok and I fear they're planning for it as a single :/

A video has already been shot so buckle up sweetie 

SlayedForTheGod

So I know this is crazy but I can hear Plastic Doll being a radio hit. AND I think that would be the perfect track for gaga to work with a legendary artist that she hasn't yet joined forces with, Nicki Minaj. I feel like its the perfect way to get Nicki back into the pop world as well and mend an imaginary beef that doesn't really exist. I think it would be smart to have a solo single after ROM and then a remix to an album track to attract remaining buzz. I think the subject of Plastic Doll would be perfect for Nicki and gaga to address together

Guest Adarsh
Just now, SlayedForTheGod said:

So I know this is crazy but I can hear Plastic Doll being a radio hit. AND I think that would be the perfect track for gaga to work with a legendary artist that she hasn't yet joined forces with, Nicki Minaj. I feel like its the perfect way to get Nicki back into the pop world as well and mend an imaginary beef that doesn't really exist. I think it would be smart to have a solo single after ROM and then a remix to an album track to attract remaining buzz. I think the subject of Plastic Doll would be perfect for Nicki and gaga to address together

Gaga has never even acknowledged Nicki’s existence and I’m sure it’ll stay that way :ladyhaha:

KatieJudasGaga4
Just now, Adarsh said:

Gaga has never even acknowledged Nicki’s existence 

As she should. 

ANTI WP
Just now, Adarsh said:

Gaga has never even acknowledged Nicki’s existence and I’m sure it’ll stay that way :ladyhaha:

As she should :trollga:

alice911
16 minutes ago, Saint Gaga said:

Why is Free Woman #1??  Why couldn't they place Rain on me or Sour Candy???  Dumb af

Rain on Me is already doing well.

India is not the target demographic for a song like Sour candy. 

Free woman is perfect to promote. 

alice911
3 minutes ago, SlayedForTheGod said:

If Gaga ever decides to work with Nicki i hope its a very iconic song like side to side or rain on me. But knowing her i dont think it will happen. A much better option would be Cardi B who loves gaga. 

ANTI WP
1 minute ago, alice911 said:

India is not the target demographic for a song like Sour candy. 

its the only track doing well here ( india )

what are you talking about ???

alice911

Why are swifties being so annoying? 275k are good numbers considering there were only 3 dates for bundles. Like gosh i wanna punch these OGHs so bad for being miserable. 

ANTI WP
17 hours ago, ANTI WP said:

They need remove FW and add SC 

Cause it's the only track from chromatica pulling huge numbers in india 

7532876895f33ce88129c1f2ec4c99ee6cc9810d

@Saint Gaga our minds :vegas:

Guest Adarsh
Just now, alice911 said:

Why are swifties being so annoying? 275k are good numbers considering there were only 3 dates for bundles. Like gosh i wanna punch these OGHs so bad for being miserable. 

Don’t even bother.

SlayedForTheGod
4 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

thats why i stated imaginary beef. gaga is known to clear the air with artists from time to time. i think its possible we could see them working together at one point.

• Admin locked this topic
  • Shadow unpinned this topic

Archived