Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How many times u listened to Chromatica?

Gracious Gaga

Featured Posts

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well, considering I've had my laptop Spotify app open and repeating the album nonstop since release, probably a lot... lol

On apple music, I've listened with my Raycons at least 10 times now, and then when i finish one full listen usually listen to my favorites 10 times more lol

JoshuaT

5 times in full, i guess. 

But 1000 doves, Sour Candy and 911 are always on replay,

I’ve listened in full at least 10 times on AM, but I’ve also listened on other devices so could be about 15 

Hebi

More times than Joanne and ASIB already :billie:

Spoiler

no but for real, It feels like the lyrics were made for me:nooo: listening on a loop everyday

Rat Boy

I think I've listened to it 3-4 times in full. 

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

artd0me

I’ve been playing the whole album since the release non-stop😅😅 Doesn’t matter where or when😁😁

BlingNotTheMusic

Multiple times a day since release, close to 50 times (I typically skip SL :trollga:)

Certain songs many times over like ROM, 911, Replay etc

C1trus
4 minutes ago, Delaytica said:

(I typically skip SL :trollga:)

The blasphemy :triggered:

OT: Yesterday, I played it in full more or less than 10 times, repeating 911, SC, Babylon. I have anxiety when Plastic Doll comes next though I don't skip it :poot:

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

DontCallMeAlice

In full maybe like 3-4 times. But the thing is, I don’t want to get tired of the album like I did with ARTPOP. I’ve played that album over & over & over non-stop for like 2-3 months and eventually ended up completely fed up with the album because it was literally the only music I was listening to. Since then, I barely listen to ARTPOP and it became my least favorite album :bradley:. I listen to my favorite songs once in a while and that’s it. I don’t want this to happen to Chromatica. But I don’t think it’s gonna happen, I’ve discovered so many artists over the years and I’m not exclusively listening to Gaga’s music only like I used to do when I was younger :vegas: 

edit: Her music is also something that I consider sacred. Like, I won’t listen to her music if I’m in a certain mood. But one things for sure, when I’m down I always listen to her because her voice always reassure me, it feels like home when I listen to her music idk if that makes sense but yeah. 

Padam.

AshIey

If I had to guess maybe 20 times? Along with randomly playing songs from the album too. I’ve been listening to it start to finish every day at work.

BlingNotTheMusic
16 minutes ago, T3rrorBlade said:

The blasphemy :triggered:

OT: Yesterday, I played it in full more or less than 10 times, repeating 911, SC, Babylon. I have anxiety when Plastic Doll comes next though I don't skip it :poot:

The anxiety kicks IN every time time with the 

Am I E-I-E-I-E-I-E-I
Am I pl-plastic?
Pl-plastic do-o-o-o-oll
Pl-plastic, technologic!

scared paper bag GIF by davidsaracino

Sorry but SL lost a lot of it's replay value for me. When it comes on six months from now I will bop to it. But right now it's just kind of redundant and it honestly doesn't feel right on the album imo :vegas:

AlwaysLoveGaga

I've listened to Chromatica songs 757 times:ally:

The really fantastic thing about kindness is that it's free -Lady Gaga

Archived