• Last Reply
mybiggestenemyisme

:wtfga: A l i c e :wtfga:

but it will probably be

:oops: 911 :oops: (imoimoimo)

uh

pop ate my heart
7 hours ago, venusinmyhead said:

they‘ll probably release Sour Candy as a single just because it will bring her millions of streams and I doubt they‘ll pass on such a huge force in Kpop with only a promo single. Would make sense since a Sour Candy single keeps the album alive within these tumultous times thanks to Kpop stans. 

I agree and I'd love it. But they don't have a video for it, so there's nothing that can boost it and make it a single. Unless she makes an animated video, which is unlikely (at least I hope so). Even more unlikely if the FW and Babylon mvs are ready, as it's rumored.

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

FREEPALESTINE

I think the era should go like

Stupid Love
Rain On Me
Sour Candy / 911
Free Woman
Babylon / 1000 Doves
Alice

Adelita
7 hours ago, macca said:

Ahhh yes. I do remember her. Such a strong/deep voice But find her irritating :oops:

Well... :green:ïżŒ

Adelita
10 hours ago, LG6IsHere said:

Not Babylon in my opinion - the sound is very weird and discordant in the verses and I don't think it'd go down well as a single. I think Alice, Free Woman or Plastic Doll are good choices. Fun Tonight could also have a great video

:fail:

Adelita
9 hours ago, StreamYouBitches said:

There's only 3 radio friendly songs left: Sour Candy, Free Woman and Alice.

Babylon and Sine From Above are also great for radio.

ToxicHot

I definitely think, realistically, the next singles could be Sour Candy or 1000 Doves. I'd love to see Babylon get the single treatment, but I don't think the GP would get it. 

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Adelita
9 hours ago, Animal Claws said:

She said this was a social experience.

During the Paper Magazine interview, Gaga revels ARTPOP was ahead of its time

Empty apologies, I know she hates this album and everything related to it, the worst moment of her life, both professional and personal.

Animal Claws
Just now, Adelita said:

Empty apologies, I know she hates this album and everything related to it, the worst moment of her life, both professional and personal.

The worst moment in her life but it was important for her career.

BillieGOAT

I want Replay to be a Halloween single release.. so give me Plastic Doll in the mean time:hor:

ToxicHot
2 minutes ago, BillieGOAT said:

I want Replay to be a Halloween single release.. so give me Plastic Doll in the mean time:hor:

I'm here for this! :bradley: With a spooky, trippy music video where she has to fight off "monsters" that represent her trauma and pain that torment her. Love it!!!

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

INNA

Alice! Alice!

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

Enigma

Cackling at people saying this album is "not Gaga enough" yet every single that gets mentioned on here is "not radio friendly" :billie:

Fusel

I would LIVE for Gaga to make Babylon a single at some point. It’s got that Alejandro type of quality with the title, the production and the lyrics so gay, campy and silly that could make it really catchy for people. I wonder if this is why they’re holding back the Hauslabs version. In the streaming era it probably sparks more interest if there is something new instead of just the album version

Archived