• Sad 5

Pennywise

I wonder how the cop lovers will try to spin this :poot:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE
  • Like 16
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 6

PartySick

Do they not know that everyone has a camera in their pocket?

And how are we supposed to trust our public servants after seeing things like this? :rip:

Indefensible.

Somebody please have mercy 'cause I JUST CAN'T TAKE IT!
  • Like 11

Faysalaaa
Posted (edited)

Im confused! They know they are being filmed and everyone will know yet they continue. WHy not do it secretly under cover and change your outfit? Its almost like they want to be exposed and start a civil war!

Edited by Faysalaaa

Brecht
5 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Im confused, they know they wil be filmed and everyone will know yet they are doing this. Yet they continue to do it? its almost like they want to be exposed and start a civil war!!!

It's almost like they know they are protected by the system and nothing will happen to them! :enigma:

• Like 21
  • Thanks 4

Supersonic
4 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Im confused! They know they are being filmed and everyone will know yet they continue. WHy not do it secretly under cover and change your outfit? Its almost like they want to be exposed and start a civil war!

We have police ON TAPE murdering as early as 2014, and they still got away with it. What makes you think that a video camera could ever stop them? They know nothing is ever gonna happen to them.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Faysalaaa
1 minute ago, Supersonic said:

We have police ON TAPE murdering as early as 2014, and they still got away with it. What makes you think that a video camera could ever stop them? They know nothing is ever gonna happen to them.

With killing people, they can use the excuse that he resisted or whatever. But looting stores and breaking it? what excuse can they come up with? 

• Like 1

CautiousLurker
9 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Do they not know that everyone has a camera in their pocket?

And how are we supposed to trust our public servants after seeing things like this? :rip:

Indefensible.

They don't care - cops can get away with murder and they know it, this is why they keep attacking innocent people unprovoked, it sends a message - they can commit a crime and face no repercussions, so you better fall inline or you'll be next 

this thread is now officially sexualized | he/him/huntim
  • Like 2

Chic

What if this is the protesters posing as policemen to pin the destruction on them? That’s the only reason I can think of for why they’re out in plain sight in uniform knowing there’s cameras everywhere. If the goal is for the police to make it look like somebody else did it, why would they be doing it in uniform knowing even a picture would immediately out them as the culprit?

It would, however, make sense to pose as police officers and do this, because the world will take the simplest route and accept this as proof that they were falsely blaming the looting on the protesters.

I know for sure that there are police officers and white supremacists behind a lot of the violence in these protests and they’ve been somewhat successful in pinning it on the peaceful protestors, but this particular situation looks a bit too picture perfect. I could be wrong though.

• LMAO 2
  • Thanks 1

Bloody hooker

SPD response :saladga:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.
  • LMAO 4

waterlikemisery

ACAB, ****ing disgusting and unbelievable.

it's coming down on me, water like misery.
  • Like 4

TimisaMonster

The corrupt cops are jumping OUT... :saladga:

• Like 2

DpHitch1992

No way am i supporting bad cops what so ever and it breaks my heart to think of the horrible **** thats going on but these videos are out of context...

They are clearing glass from already broken windows so its safer to get in and out.

Also the video in columbus is to do with a fire that was happening 

• LMAO 1
  • Thanks 2

PartySick
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Bloody hooker said:

I hate that this actually makes sense but idk if I can believe it or really what to believe anymore :toofunny:

Just about this specific "police wrecking stuff and blaming looters" bit though. Everything else is pretty clear, obviously.

Edit: although that doesn't explain the second video in the op. They're responding to a burglary? Without their guns drawn? With only three officers? Two of them casually standing there while the third busts a window? Lol no.

Edited by PartySick
Somebody please have mercy 'cause I JUST CAN'T TAKE IT!
  • Like 1

waterlikemisery
1 minute ago, Bloody hooker said:

**** them and **** their propaganda, ACAB.

it disgusts me how racist and just hateful many people have become from that pig people got to be president for some reason.

it's coming down on me, water like misery.
  • Like 2