đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Gaga Ever Have Another Solo #1?

JRCF29

Will Lady Gaga Ever Have Another Solo #1   

113 members have voted

1. 1. Will Lady Gaga Ever Have Another Solo #1?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

Roland
12 minutes ago, Lionel Hutz said:

I remember there was a similar thread after Shallow was released and everyone had a meltdown because, according the them, the song was atrocious and would bomb everywhere. The thread asked if Gaga would be able to have another #1 (solo or not) and everyone grimly accepted that it was ImPoSsIBLe since she obviously isn't making songs for the charts. Now, three years after and with two more #1s in her bag, the fans raise the bar and grimly accept Gaga won't be able to have a solo #1 ever again. When she achieves this sometime in the future, something that is quite possible, people will grimly accept that she won't be capable of ever debuting at #1 again or having two #1s back to back or something. Like sis Michelle Obama says, always rising the bar. There isn't a single universe in which LMs just kindly accept the very successful trajectory, if not exceptional trajectory, of her fave without screaming for more.

I wonder if, back in 2010, people posted here: 

"I mean I'm really happy with the fame and the hype and the fact that she is the biggest thing to have happened to pop music in years BUT I wonder will she ever put out an acoustic album. I mean I like the club songs but it just doesn't feel authentic?"

LOUDER

Yes and it will be "Alice" or "911".

My name isn't Alice but I'll keep looking for Wonderland.

PlasticDollGirl

Why does everyone hate on me on my thread asking similar to this but you get praise :toofunny:

The queen of Gagadaily. Keepin it real

JohnWayne92

I think so, maybe next album, definitely not on Chromatica. I hope I’m wrong about that tho :ohwell:

Chromatica Island

Of course she will!

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

AddMeOnMYSPACE

It’s possible, People seemed to love her ballad side :ohwell:

Economy

Maybe for a strong lead single but that's the only way I see it happening

She hasn't had a big solo hit since Applause

• Admin locked this topic
Admin

I don’t understand the question. Why wouldn’t she? She just had a solo hit last month that debuted 4 spots away from #1.

Archived