Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Chromatica Opening Day Sales Were Hurt by News Cycle

yASSsss

Featured Posts

smitherz

I’m such a ****ing stan, but I gotta be honest. This is the last thing on my mind rn. There is some very real stuff going on in the US right now. Protests are happening and cars are being set ablaze just blocks from my house. I stand with the protesters 100% and I understand this is what is necessary. I want to enjoy the music, but my heart is hurting so bad right now. 

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Saint Gaga said:

Shut up racist!!! Why can't you go & join a Beyonce forum..You're obviously an OGH..why can't you just gtfo already? 

:wtf:

SadBoi808
43 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

Guess what? You can show support for BLM and still care about a new Gaga album and how its doing on the charts 

Love a versatile queen. 👏🏼 

dit

i'm a Chartster but in all honesty I do not care. The album is guaranteed the #1 spot and ROM as well. I am beyond happy and satisfied. What is happening in the US is not an inconvenience...it is a historic movement. 

At the end of the day we got a great amazing album that is a success and cemented Gaga as a pop legend and we are also witnessing one of the most important movements in American history.

Of course there will always be a bit of that "how would it have performed if it had a chance to fully shine" but honestly we cannot dwell on that right? Let's just be content with the #1 single, #1 album (with potentially her biggest opening numbers since BTW) and the overall critical acclaim! :kara: 

Guest Adarsh

It’s still going #1 along with a #1 single so negative nancies can shut up and focus on more important things.

River

Before there were charts there was music:heart:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

pedrohemg

The title of this thread should be ignored because it doesn't reflect the information given on that article. If she did sell almost 100k in the first day, we will sell 500k easily. 

ArtpopAct2

I think “underperforming” could still be referring to the current already great projections, just saying she could be smashing even more than she already is:vegas:

Archived