💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Love Me Right should have been a main track

Bottleblonde

Featured Posts

Bottleblonde

I’m obsessed, it’s too good to be just a deluxe track (which is not even available on streaming platforms :grr:). It is one of the best songs on Chromatica, it reminds me of Girls Just Wanna Have Fun and it has been robbed. Period. That’s the thread. 

Black Aura

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bjaf

THIS.

Honestly one of my favorites on the album (but I have many). The melody in the chorus is so good. I’m also really hoping she’ll have more songs with similar production in the future — it reminds me of Robyn or CRJ in the best way possible.

littlepotter

I still haven't heard it, I'm waiting for when I'm craving new Gaga music :teehee:

chaeri pls

Quark

I think is doesn’t fit the style of the album. It sounds more R&B than pop/house.

Animal Claws
Just now, GNZAREVILO said:

I haven’t heard it yet 😡

You can hear it now

Reality

100% agree.

It's so good, I wish it was on the standard edition :bradley: 

🃏🖤👹

Bottleblonde
Just now, littlepotter said:

I still haven't heard it, I'm waiting for when I'm craving new Gaga music :teehee:

I am not even lying when I say that it’s the most radio friendly and single worthy song on the album as well. My parents LOVED LMR and 1000 Doves and that typically says something about the GP’s perception

Black Aura

alsemanche

I really don't think it fits the album. I heard it once and really didn't care for it tbh so I'm glad it didn't make the cut 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Lord Axel
1 minute ago, sadboy said:

Should be the real album closer after Babylon

I mean, technically it is lol

ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ϟ†▽✰𝒿 ~

BleepBloop

It's soooo good, it should have been included on the album instead of 1000 Rats:ally:

Skylight

It sounds really good and very radio-friendly. But I can see it being hated on because it’s “cute” just like Fashion of His Love. 

Archived