đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

911 cruel lyrics

Jaume

Featured Posts

Jaume

Who can relate to the lyrics? It is so scary  but so honest

These lyrics are so  meaninful, they are simple yet she is telling EVERYTHING...how she hated herself yet she could deal  with  pain witth chems

She couldnt deal with herself without drugs, paradise was in her hands 911, pop another  one . Damn... isnt  that sad? Yet she isn't  afraid to tell  us. WOW

The woman who had everything, #1's, fame, sales, talent, impact, grammy, Oscar's .... everything... yet she is unhappy...

Chromatica is an album... where she opens up and shows all the pain in an honest way, im still surprised she was able to do so, it is so daring 

Judas Society

This was why this album is a concept. It's her fighting her depression (dark lyrics) by staying positive and dancing through it (upbeat dance music). I love this album.

Chromatica Island

Yeah, 911 really hits close to home for me for many reasons, I take antidepressants and anti anxiety medication.

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

JRCF29
7 minutes ago, Monsterabriel said:

Yeah, 911 really hits close to home for me for many reasons, I take antidepressants and anti anxiety medication.

Same ab the anxiety. Idk I love how she made it a bop because it’s okay to just accept it’s a part of you and that you that you might need help to manage it and still be that bitch ya know. Idk it’s soothing to me but also a banger 

Don't Call Me Gaga

Butters Stotch

911 is lyrically incredible, she really dared to speak about something so scary, I can't imagine what it was for her to put it down into words and making a song about it. The same thing goes for Replay, talking about PTSD and making a song about it is something so incredible and admirable. She really opened her heart and her mind to be free through creating art, and I just love it, I celebrate her bravery :kara:

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

MonsterfromVietnam

Though i can't understand most of the lyrics (English is not my mother tongue), I find it unexplainably depressed and sad listening to 911. :saladga:

Archived