💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Gaga halt Chromatica?

theahsfan

Featured Posts

Quartz
1 minute ago, LilyLark said:

TBH there is not much celebs can do except tweet out the phone #s of the D.A. & petitions.

Gaga raised millions behind the scenes to help out with Covid-19 while everyone else were tweeting too. I'm sure she's doing something with actual impact right now. ;)

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

LilyLark
Just now, Quartz said:

Gaga raised millions behind the scenes to help out with Covid-19 while everyone else were tweeting too. I'm sure she's doing something with actual impact right now. ;)

I mean, putting the #s out there to millions of followers is a good thing but I don't expect her to have impact in this sort of tragic situation. She's a wealthy white woman, it's not her place to pull a Killer Mike and give a speech about how she feels pain. It'd be wildly tone deaf. That said, maybe she donated some money to local non profits as she does a lot of charity behind the scenes in addition to public charity.

Delulu Rogers

She should take a break for a week or so but I hope she’s been planning singles, mv concepts and virtual performances for us. Imagine if we don’t get anything else from this point on

LilyLark
2 minutes ago, Delulu Rogers said:

She should take a break for a week or so but I hope she’s been planning singles, mv concepts and virtual performances for us. Imagine if we don’t get anything else from this point on

Agree. TBH I don't even think she should tweet until the end of the week. I know some other artists are tweeting non-protest related stuff but still....

Ray of Light

She shouldn’t. It’s what’s keeping some of us on the upside. 

Suuus
1 minute ago, Ray of Light said:

She shouldn’t. It’s what’s keeping some of us on the upside. 

Exactly this 

iCpro

She’ll probably post phone some US promo and tweet about it less, but globally it’s too far along now to suspend the era again, I don’t even think Interscope would allow it

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

pop ate my heart

I mean, I understand. BUT. There's an entire world in quarintine outside the US. What's left for us then? Nothing from Chromatica because of issues that, as horrible as they are (i'm not trying to downplay them), don't have any influence whatsoever on us? Chromatica is one of, if not the only thing that makes me truly joyful in these days of lockdown, and many more relate to that. I think she knows that and she'll find a way to deliver everything she can, while staying tactful as she always is.

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

ToxicHot

It's not fair. She shouldn't halt any promotion. The album was already delayed during the initial covid-19 outbreak. 

I'm not saying she has to make it all about herself...... she can still talk about the protests/etc., but come on now. She deserves a chance to discuss the album - it's her career, not a hobby or something. Remember, not all of her fans are American. 

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

sillynate

Did I miss something? 
Was there like a repeak with covid or something

Archived