💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ariana Grande is at a protest

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

LilyLark
6 minutes ago, Suuus said:

Together at home event says hi and did you suddenly forget about gaga raising money for corona 

Charity doesn't necessarily equal activism or perfectly align. Again, I say this as someone who was out protesting the other day—I don't expect a rich white pop star to do much except tweet out support/information (which she has done) & hopefully donate money to things like a bail fun for protestors. If she tried to say something like Killer Mike, it'd be insanely tone deaf.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
coolninjaguy
1 minute ago, LaLuna said:

The country clearly needs a revolution. No great change has ever occurred without chaos.

I feel the Black Lives Matter movement was not taken seriously enough when it first emerged, it was counterbalanced by All Lives/Blue Lives Matters people. But people are actually paying attention. I don't know why but I really good things coming out of this. Maybe I'm being delulu, but that's how I feel.

sometime you need stuff like this to get everyones undivided attention and to discuss the issue at hand. if ppl have more of a problem with the lootings and not the environment and culture that led to this chaos that's really f'ing questionable to me.

Suuus
2 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

Charity doesn't necessarily equal activism or perfectly align. Again, I say this as someone who was out protesting the other day—I don't expect a rich white pop star to do much except tweet out support/information (which she has done) & hopefully donate money to things like a bail fun for protestors. If she tried to say something like Killer Mike, it'd be insanely tone deaf.

Can you please stop calling gaga a rich white popstar her wealth and skincolor have nothing to do with this and its gaga were talking about of course she will do tweet and show support 

derpmonster
17 minutes ago, Suuus said:

Gaga still doesnt support violent protesting 

Based on her most recent statements, you'd be wrong.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Suuus
16 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

Based on her most recent statements, you'd be wrong.

What statements the ones at enigma im sorry but we all know that gaga doesnt support violent protesting and violence in general and never will

LilyLark
1 minute ago, Suuus said:

Can you please stop calling gaga a rich white popstar her wealth and skincolor have nothing to do with this and its gaga were talking about of course she will do tweet and show support 

She already tweeted a couple of times & yeah, I bring it up because as a middle class WOC I don't exactly look to Gaga as an authority or voice on things like this. I look at Black activists and local politicians.

Suuus
Just now, LilyLark said:

She already tweeted a couple of times & yeah, I bring it up because as a middle class WOC I don't exactly look to Gaga as an authority or voice on things like this. I look at Black activists and local politicians.

Well you dont need too

7 hours ago, President Biden said:

Secondly, what about that is just?

They kill innocent men based on their color, burning down their car is like stealing two pieces of candy in a candy store in retaliation to the candy store owner killing your whole family, it's nothing. Burn it all down I say 

President Biden
5 hours ago, KanyeWest said:

They kill innocent men based on their color, burning down their car is like stealing two pieces of candy in a candy store in retaliation to the candy store owner killing your whole family, it's nothing. Burn it all down I say 

Revenge never works.

An eye for an eye will only make the whole world blind. -Mahatma Gandhi

I got drunk

Thomas P
12 minutes ago, Mr S said:

I''m confused. Is she in this video or is she taking the video?

Taking it

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Gagi
11 hours ago, HausOfMark said:

I love Ariana sm and it’s admirable for her to protest but that picture gives me anxiety, corona virus is still a thing :bradley:

Wolf

I'm happy for her but I kinda fear for her safety. 

But then that just shows how brave she is. She is willing to go there despite it being risky. :sis:

Archived