Gaga’s TikTok account needs updating

not ALICE

Featured Posts

Psyduck

Maybe she forgot her credentials on thay platform. Ughh ha mind

keep on looking for Psyduck

not ALICE
11 minutes ago, Venusfly said:

I wonder how much promotion she has available to her on TikTok since she's pretty much blackballed in China 

Do you think a company like that would stop Gaga from promoting? Isn’t it all about money. She’s a money machine for company’s (sad but true). 

TikTok isn’t owned by the government? Or is it? 

venusfly
2 minutes ago, not ALICE said:

Do you think a company like that would stop Gaga from promoting? Isn’t it all about money. She’s a money machine for company’s (sad but true). 

TikTok isn’t owned by the government? Or is it? 

they're not owned by the government but if you're a company run from China you have to play by China's rules, tiktok have been filtering out blacklivesmatter tags and lgbt related tags for a while now :(

not ALICE
2 minutes ago, Venusfly said:

they're not owned by the government but if you're a company run from China you have to play by China's rules, tiktok have been filtering out blacklivesmatter tags and lgbt related tags for a while now :(

How sad about those tags! :ohno: Now I get why Gaga prefers not to use it. Thanks 

Suuus
31 minutes ago, Suigetsu said:

Tik Tok will be cancelled soon, so whatever

Why please spill the tea for us

Creyk
5 minutes ago, Suuus said:

Why please spill the tea for us

The app is rumored to have an anti black agenda but it's very dubious, there isn't concrete proof.

rasclautmangos

I can't imagine Gaga participating in TikTok trends......though I'd be totally here for it.

Archived