💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Plastic Doll could’ve been the lead, here’s why.

DC

Featured Posts

alsemanche

I love Plastic Doll but i dont think kt would have worked as a lead single at all. SL was not a good lead single choice either. I think Alice should have been released first, it's the bedt introduction to the album/era imo

Soft, soothing, and succulent

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gracious Gaga
20 hours ago, SHALLOW said:

Maybe for Carly Rae Jepsen :triggered:

Do you even listen to radio? I don't think so, cause otherwise you would've known this has no potential to be a single whatsoever

yeah plastic doll is too immature for gaga imo. maybe for someone younger like Ava Max or jojo siwa 

♥ Kindness Police.

SHALLOW
3 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

yeah plastic doll is too immature for gaga imo. maybe for someone younger like Ava Max or jojo siwa 

I mean, it's kinda growing on me after all. But i mostly like the intro/outro :huntyga: the rest sounds like Carly Rae Jepsen to me

kabirartfling

I really want to fight the bitches here saying that it's the worst song on the album, like are you freaking kidding me:grr:??? Not with the mall toilet remix of free women existing on the album already:bye:. Urghhhhhhhhhh 

Plastic doll is literally so underrated already, it sounds so born this way:worship2: and I love it:saira:! THAT CHORUS IS SO GOOD. :flutter:

Give your love to me

iMonster

Plastic Doll is REALLY that bop some of you will realize only years from now. 

You guys probably need a visual for it so it should be released as a single, smash the charts and THEN you guys will appreciate it. 

lady gaga GIF by Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

The Edge Of Glory
1 hour ago, SHALLOW said:

I mean, it's kinda growing on me after all. But i mostly like the intro/outro :huntyga: the rest sounds like Carly Rae Jepsen to me

This

I'm on the edge with you 🎶🎷

TheGerm
18 minutes ago, iMonster said:

Plastic Doll is REALLY that bop some of you will realize only years from now. 

You guys probably need a visual for it so it should be released as a single, smash the charts and THEN you guys will appreciate it. 

lady gaga GIF by Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

THIS. 

RichAssPiss

This is like BTW all over again. Everyone will say some different album track should have been lead but at the end of the day BTW and SL both set an important tone for what was to come even if they are not the coolest or slickest productions. I think the messaging was on point with SL.

PlasticDollGirl
2 hours ago, Gracious Gaga said:

I don’t think this is true at all, just because she’s 34, does not mean anything. 

The queen of Gagadaily. Keepin it real

Darcklighter22

It's a good song! But it's dated sonically for today's trends on radio. Maybe I'm 2008-2011

Archived