Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Ajayll reacts to Chromatica

Skylight

Featured Posts

Rudz Xinc

If she doesn't like it, it's her problem. She's entitled to her wrong opinion, as long as she's not disrespecting Gaga like her ROM reaction video, that's fine.

Look at those clowns

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply
spector

i disliked it too :ally: also, it was so painful to watch (especially after her sl/rom reaction) that i decided that i didn't want to sit through any of her videos in the future, so i also unsubscribed :lolga:

37 minutes ago, KORG said:

She pays dust to god tier songs but the songs with elements (disco, gospel) that are obviously there, she liked. Wonder why.

because she's african-american? :cryga:

16 minutes ago, KORG said:

I'm definitely not white

:cryga: 

:air: 

stella + elliot = stelliot

Reality
12 minutes ago, ARTGOD said:

And why do you care? She’s just one person on the internet, she hasn’t attacked Gaga as a person, she’s just not feeling this era and of course she’s not enthusiastic about it because she knows the monsters are gonna come for her if she criticizes anything about it.

Are we gonna start policing people’s opinions now? If she’s so negative and you don’t like her just don’t pay her any mind.

As I’ve said many times, if you like the album, and you’re happy that it’s doing well, why instantly lash out at anyone who expresses a different opinion? Is there some kind of insecurity there?

I ultimately don't care about her opinion. It doesn't change the way I feel about the album, but if she's going to make a reaction video, expect people to react to your reaction as well :ladyhaha: That's the whole point of these types of videos, right? You wouldn't be making this content if you didn't want to have a disucssion with your audience about what you were reacting to.

And again, it's not about her opinions. It's about how she expresses her opinions. I would've said the same thing if it was anyone else. I've been consistently saying on this forum that all opinions are valid, but that it's about how you express your opinions that matters more.

I can't speak for everyone else, but I'm not lashing out at her at all. Likewise, if she can have an opinion about the album, I can also have an opinion about her opinions. 

🃏🖤👹

Creyk
1 minute ago, Rudz Xinc said:

If she doesn't like it, it's her problem. She's entitled to her wrong opinion, as long as she's not disrespecting Gaga like her ROM reaction video, that's fine.

Yeah. She's on the wrong side of history on this one.

Sepsami
6 minutes ago, TropicOfCANCER said:

Why do we allow so much Influence to a woman sitting in her basement between two Christmas bows? I don’t get it. Her taste isn’t more valid than anyone.

It's because she does A LOT of music reacts from all artists, styles and eras. Naturally people are going to value what she thinks.

xoxo Craig
6 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

how is playing past classics shady? :oprah:how is she putting her in a box when the songs she played were dance songs? :oprah: not everyone has to like the album from the first listen, I also think the album is a grower and if you check the top comment they also think the same :oprah:

This very fanbase did it to Gaga with Joanne. "Its country music, I wanted dark Bad Romance 2.0" was very common from fans during the Joanne era. Many people put her in the "weird, pop girl who makes Bad Romance" category. And yeah, while Ajayll was bopping to her past hits, she loved Joanne and the ballads from A Star Is Born so much more. It comes across that Ajayll believes her pop/dance hits are behind her, and now that she delivered Joanne and A Star Is Born, she is putting Gaga in that sort of box. Everything has to have deep lyrics, everything need to be more AC music... 

End Racism Now

Schwerk
9 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

I’ll have you know I watched her reaction and it’s not worthy of a dislike. 

It’s childish to think disliking is a terror act. 

Thank you. I found her reaction to ROM unbalanced and therefor not fair to Gaga because she simply pushed her aside instead of review her on her own song. This time I think she's back to her usual self and I don't see anything wrong with her review. She's not a music critic, she's sharing her personal opinion upon first listen. Let her.

The behaviour on this forum has been very childish since Chromatica was released.

People can talk **** about Joanne or C2C all they want, but as soon as someone has an opinion about Chromatica that isn't praising every aspect of this album into the heavens they're canceled, called negative, haters etc, etc. 

I'm tired of it already and the era just begun.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Gagaloo911

She's literally so annoying I can't stand her fake ass reactions anymore

FlopSlurper
9 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

It's more in what she doesn't say as opposed to what she does say, imo.

She may have said nice things and said that the lyrics were nice on some songs, but it's the way she said it and the silence of her not really reacting to some of the songs that says more. 

You could tell she was over the SL and ROM criticism and just did this reaction just to get it out of the way cause people were requesting it. I mean, it's a <20 minute album reaction. That's the length of some of her reactions when she listens to one song. 

People can take negative opinions here, but it's just evident that she doesn't like Gaga the way she used to.

idk what you're saying she talked about every single song even the interludes. She would state her opinion on the production, lyrics, melodies even to the songs she didn't like. She had favourites from the album and songs she didn't like and was respectful throughout the video, idk what more y'all want from her. If anything her first reaction is similar to a lot of her fans (me included) and now we love it.

And no, judging from this thread

this thread

and years of being here, people will jump you no matter how respectful your opposite opinion is.

Goldfish

WHY. DOES. THIS. FORUM. CARE. SO. MUCH. WHAT. THIS. WOMAN. THINKS :saladga:

I invented post-its

Morphine Prince
2 minutes ago, Marjol said:

Thank you. I found her reaction to ROM unbalanced and therefor not fair to Gaga because she simply pushed her aside instead of review her on her own song. This time I think she's back to her usual self and I don't see anything wrong with her review. She's not a music critic, she's sharing her personal opinion upon first listen. Let her.

The behaviour on this forum has been very childish since Chromatica was released.

People can talk **** about Joanne or C2C all they want, but as soon as someone has an opinion about Chromatica that isn't praising every aspect of this album into the heavens they're canceled, called negative, haters etc, etc. 

I'm tired of it already and the era just begun.

Anyone here can look up my initial reaction where I was very disappointed in the album. But I had pretty fair criticism. 

The album has since grown on me but I still have my constructive criticism. 

That’s all I ask for in a review/reaction channel. 

She failed to do that with the ROM reaction so that’s why she got so much backlash. 

Sepsami
52 minutes ago, RahRuhRough said:

Her reaction seems forced and inauthentic 

It's like she's trying to stay nice to not get dragged :air:, she seemed to really enjoy Free Woman & Babylon tho :vegas:

A D A M

Im not sure if she didn't feel it the whole time or she just tamed hers emotions to not overreact because LM were watching :oprah:

I liked her previous reactions more because she gave more reactions during the songs, now she does more skips and just gives opinions afterwards.

FlopSlurper
4 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

This very fanbase did it to Gaga with Joanne. "Its country music, I wanted dark Bad Romance 2.0" was very common from fans during the Joanne era. Many people put her in the "weird, pop girl who makes Bad Romance" category. And yeah, while Ajayll was bopping to her past hits, she loved Joanne and the ballads from A Star Is Born so much more. It comes across that Ajayll believes her pop/dance hits are behind her, and now that she delivered Joanne and A Star Is Born, she is putting Gaga in that sort of box. Everything has to have deep lyrics, everything need to be more AC music... 

she didn't say this once in her reaction, you're putting words into her mouth and that's not her problem if you think so. 

And just so you know Joanne was her first Gaga album reaction, and then she went back and listened to Gaga's previous work and she loved it. Just because she prefers balladga (according to you) doesn't mean she doesn't like dancega. Just like if I prefer dancega doesn't mean I hate balladga.

Beanybb

In summary "I'm gonna need more time with this" is pretty much all she says :triggered:

Archived