Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

No NC Target has Chromatica

Lava

Featured Posts

Lava

Went to two which didn’t have the album, then called others far away bc I was willing to drive for it. 

the second one I went to said no target got the cd, and all of them I called said they didn’t have it and none in a 50 mile radius did either. 

f*ck coronavirus. Just want my physical copy, it’s always been a tradition to go to a department store to buy them :madge:

darkchylde
3 minutes ago, Lava said:

f*ck coronavirus. Just want my physical copy, it’s always been a tradition to go to a department store to buy them 

not to be that person but 

1) people are literally dying

2) you can still order it online

Lava
1 minute ago, HorusRa2 said:

I'm so sorry. I hated living in NC. :X 

Once I finish college I’m OUT. What city did you live in? Some aren’t too bad 

OBEY

doesn't seem like its available anywhere in Canada neither. 

Lava
Just now, darkchylde said:

not to be that person but 

1) people are literally dying

2) you can still order it online

I didn’t mean it like that sis:interestinga:

it’s just messed up a lot of exciting things for a lot of people. I’m allowed to be disappointed. :excuseu:

elijahfan

Yeah, that sucks... It was also a tradition of mine to go get my Gaga records on release day. I've pre-ordered this time around tho, but I expected I wouldn't get my copies today, so fingers crossed for Monday.

smitherz

I live in LA and I’m pretty sure I just got the last copy of the Target Deluxe in the greater Los Angeles area :laughga:

Lava
2 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Yeah, that sucks... It was also a tradition of mine to go get my Gaga records on release day. I've pre-ordered this time around tho, but I expected I wouldn't get my copies today, so fingers crossed for Monday.

Some of them said check back the next few days, some could still be being delivered later today

AshIey

Only 1 store in Houston had it but I just checked again and now it’s out of stock. At least that means there was a demand for it and probably other fans drove there to get it. I was too lazy to make the drive. :sweat:

HorusRa2
9 minutes ago, Lava said:

Once I finish college I’m OUT. What city did you live in? Some aren’t too bad 

I lived maybe 45 minutes from Charlotte in the middle of redneck fields and bigotry central. 

That said, I live an hour from Orlando now so I'm not sure too much is different. 

elijahfan
6 minutes ago, Lava said:

Some of them said check back the next few days, some could still be being delivered later today

I'm in France, it's already 7:30 pm, I doubt I'm getting anything today

Lava
2 minutes ago, HorusRa2 said:

I lived maybe 45 minutes from Charlotte in the middle of redneck fields and bigotry central. 

That said, I live an hour from Orlando now so I'm not sure too much is different. 

Oh yeah the country parts are disgusting 

Archived