💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

ROM debuts at #9 on Germany charts

GaGaAst

Featured Posts

pawsupforu
2 hours ago, Blown Away said:

Well, at least it's better than the #27 :excuseu: debut in Belgium. Although I still don't know after all these years when their tracking week begins and how much radio airplay counts. Also most songs seem to climb in their second weeks on our charts.

Well Belgians are always really bad when it comes to Gaga. They only care about Flemish music and basic radio songs. They always feel to good to appreciate Gaga’s music (although Shallow & Always remember us this way did really well)

Tracking starts on friday, but they have barely played Rain On Me. (At least on Qmusic, only once a day and they didn’t play it until Monday I think)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, heygurlhi said:

Our flop country

tiffany GIF

if only radio could let go of Shallow and Alejandro (for som gaddamn reason)

Exactly! I listened this morning on Rix Fm and they were like Gaga has a new album! (Expects them time play a song) but then: GET READY FOR ALEJANDRO!

GIF by Barstool Sports

Dramatica

Sweden and Germany are the new Azerbaijan

tumblr_pjqq44fPet1r5cfa8o1_400.gif

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

Economy
2 hours ago, GaGaAst said:

Based on ATRL, debuting inside top 10 is nowdays extremely difficult for foreign artists. 

Can any german fans confirm this?

Also when is the tracking week in Germany? Cuz if it's not the sake as north America and its not a full week that doesn't help either

heygurlhi
25 minutes ago, BadGurlMadge said:

Exactly! I listened this morning on Rix Fm and they were like Gaga has a new album! (Expects them time play a song) but then: GET READY FOR ALEJANDRO!

GIF by Barstool Sports

NRJ played poker face x2 aljandro x 2 and 1 x paparazzi today the **** :tony:

Ignore me i drink

NewUsername

#27 in both parts of Belgium :triggered:

But it's the highest debut of this week + it's very usual here in Belgium for new songs to not debut that high and then climb in the following weeks. Let's hope this happens.

Blown Away
1 hour ago, pawsupforu said:

Well Belgians are always really bad when it comes to Gaga. They only care about Flemish music and basic radio songs. They always feel to good to appreciate Gaga’s music (although Shallow & Always remember us this way did really well)

Tracking starts on friday, but they have barely played Rain On Me. (At least on Qmusic, only once a day and they didn’t play it until Monday I think)

They did, but even Shallow took like 3-4 months to go top 10. Instead they rather spam Stan Van Samang, Niels Destadsbader or Laura Tesoro instead.

None of Niels' singles since 2018 and  Laura's post-Eurovision singles managed to go top 20, with one exception each, yet almost always reach top 10 on airplay. And Stan's latest song is no.5 on airplay yet no.33 on the singles chart :excuseu:

They also spam Regi songs, but at least they always go top 5. And Kom Wat Dichterbij is a good song.

They shipped it, but it got shipped back

Archived