She's gained almost 1 million subs

End Racism Now

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xoxo Craig
17 minutes ago, GaGaAst said:

you mean this wouldn't be applicable if it was a music video

What I mean is that audio videos tend to do A LOT less views... if this was an actual music video, goodness knows what it would do :bradley:  it could pass John Wayne within 24 hours

End Racism Now

AdmistTheLight
Just now, Red said:

Teenagers who own 10 computers and phones all playing the videos at the same the on loop I suppose

You have no idea.

K-Pop stans in my country, not Korea btw, rent out whole Internet cafes with hundred computers each to streams their faves.

Liberaté mi amor

Phaye Monster

Yeah they did that:firega:

Chromatica will be a streaming force, I speak it into existence

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

GaGaAst
29 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

What I mean is that audio videos tend to do A LOT less views... if this was an actual music video, goodness knows what it would do :bradley:  it could pass John Wayne within 24 hours

Oh sorry. I interpreted it as this record is only for audio track and some other video had more views than this audio. If this was a music video, I think easily would have been 40M + on day one   

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

GaGaAst
32 minutes ago, AdmistTheLight said:

You have no idea.

K-Pop stans in my country, not Korea btw, rent out whole Internet cafes with hundred computers each to streams their faves.

what did I just see? There's a point where dedication and obsession is segregated. I have no words what to say for this 

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

bornthisway51

Guys no hate but... Especially the beginning of this song gives me swish swish vibes - anyone else? 

OT incredible achievement. Videos are overrated

I think you see that from a wrong perspective.

Sour Candy only overtook ROM because there is only an Audio Clip. 

ROMs Audio Clip hadnt the chance to receive these counts because 12 hours later (im not sure if 12 or 10 or what else) the video has been released. And of course then the most of us have switched to the video. 

Still think ROM is stronger in streams and views, you will see it in todays chartcounts worldwide

Mister G

They need to record a video for this song. It definitely grew on me after listening to it a good 69 times.

FameHookah
1 hour ago, Rudz Xinc said:

Blinks did that. :vegas:

When will our floppy fanbase 😔👌

WTF is MDNA

Reginald
42 minutes ago, bornthisway51 said:

Guys no hate but... Especially the beginning of this song gives me swish swish vibes - anyone else? 

Yasss, both songs seem inspired by the same 90s House classics. I wish I could remember some off the top of my head, but that specific bass sound was super popular for a while 

I hope they have a video prepared... inb4 Shallow and Bad Romance get dethroned :lolly:

Edit: tagged you in a post in the Chromatica Act IV thread for a reference on that bass sound 

Pennywise
54 minutes ago, Red said:

Teenagers who own 10 computers and phones all playing the videos at the same the on loop I suppose

tHEY ARE EVEN POLICING THE COMMENT SECTION SAYING STUFF LIKE "DON'T PUT EMOJIS" :air:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Archived