đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

biggest disappointment from CHROMATICA

Roxanne

biggest disappointment from CHROMATICA  

223 members have voted

1. 1. which song is the biggest disappointment from CHROMATICA? (for you)

• Alice
    • Free Woman
    • Fun Tonight
    • Babylon (album version)
    • Plastic Doll
    • Sour Candy
    • Enigma
    • Replay
    • Love Me Right

Featured Posts

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Where is LG7

Mixed reactions with Sour Candy BUT

BLIKS ATE THE HECK OUT OF THAT SONG AND WATCH IT HAVE MORE PROMO than stupid love (song that felt kinda off) :teehee:

I REBUKE YOUR SLANDERS IN THE NAME OF ENIGMA, SAVIOR OF VEGAS!!! :enigma:

not vibing much with Replay, Plastic Doll & 911 :interestinga: seems like they're tracks from ARTPOP ACT II we never got but saw the light of the day and made it to Chromatica.

Babylon and Free Woman deserves another version to be released sooner or later!!!! ehem ehem @bloodpop hi daddy :flutter:

cuz we'll stream it, nonstop, I promise  :ally:

Poltergeist

I only didn't befriend Plastic Doll yet, I find it quite cheap, I love the bridge though!

I'm also a bit disappointed with Sour Candy, I love Swish Swish, but I'm already a bit bored with it, listened too many times, and when listening to SC I feel like I'm listening to SS another time. The moment Gaga comes in sounds EXACTLY like the moment Nicki's part starts :triggered:

Overall it's a really good bop, but makes me feel like I've already listened to it a thousand times, and I'll definetely skip it sometimes

I've been getting messages from my deep waters

ARTGOD

Can I say the whole album without getting dragged?.

If I had to choose one I guess it would be Plastic Doll, I guess I expected more given the title, but it’s such a weak weak song.

To all of you shading Babylon, it is so much better, much more replay-able than that makeup theme tune. Bethenny Frankel Get A Hobby GIF by MOODMAN

imnotyourbabe10

Not really any disappointments.  Thought Engima would have been a little bit more grand?  Given the residency is a huge piece of her career.  I'm not disappointed in it but was looking forward to it the most when Alice, SFA, and 1000 Doves have taken my heart.

Archived