Chromatica is an outstanding album

EuphoricVibez

Featured Posts

Epione
1 hour ago, malzejar said:

Gagita said no fillers, Epione found dead in a DITCH

:messga:

Lady Rah Rah

I read about Babylon being changed and was so scared BUT ITS ONE OF THE BEST SONGS EVER 

ARTPOP, you’ll always have my heart.

iCpro

Unlike some of her past albums, which feel more like a collection of sonically and thematically similar songs, Chromatica is an incredibly cohesive and complete work that needs to be listened to from start to finish.

I’m left speechless every time Chroma II transitions into 911 :cryga:

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

Cheriedarling

Yes, i was, i am blown away , i haven't listened to any leaks so i legit cried at the first listening , i haven't felt this way since Born This Way :cryga:, she really deserve this dancefloor she fought for, i mean Annotation-2020-05-29-031900.png

I'll keep looking for Wonderland

EuphoricVibez
21 hours ago, Cheriedarling said:

Yes, i was, i am blown away , i haven't listened to any leaks so i legit cried at the first listening , i haven't felt this way since Born This Way :cryga:, she really deserve this dancefloor she fought for, i mean Annotation-2020-05-29-031900.png

I agree! This album is literally what we all needed, and the lyrics on the album are just as spectacular as the productions themselves. ❤️

He/him/his

EuphoricVibez
23 hours ago, Mars said:

Even the chromaludes snatched my wig

The Chromaludes were perfect additions to the album for sure. They set the tone for what the songs would end up being like :ally:

He/him/his

EuphoricVibez
23 hours ago, Epione said:

:messga:

I'm sure they meant a different Epione :trollga: We don't accept @Epione slander in this bitch

He/him/his

EuphoricVibez
On 5/28/2020 at 6:46 PM, Lady Rah Rah said:

I read about Babylon being changed and was so scared BUT ITS ONE OF THE BEST SONGS EVER 

This! I thought I would love the Haus Labs version better, but after hearing the album version of it, it's definitely in my top 10 list when it comes to Gaga's songs :vegas:

He/him/his

Archived