Chromatica is an outstanding album

EuphoricVibez

Featured Posts

Epione
1 hour ago, malzejar said:

Gagita said no fillers, Epione found dead in a DITCH

:messga:

Lady Rah Rah

I read about Babylon being changed and was so scared BUT ITS ONE OF THE BEST SONGS EVERĀ 

ARTPOP, youā€™ll always have my heart.

iCpro

Unlike some of her past albums, which feel more like a collection of sonically and thematically similar songs, Chromatica is an incredibly cohesive and complete work that needs to be listened to from start to finish.

Iā€™m left speechless every time Chroma II transitions into 911Ā :cryga:

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

Cheriedarling

Yes, i was, i am blown away , i haven't listened to any leaks so i legit cried at the first listening , i haven't felt this way since Born This Way :cryga:, she really deserve this dancefloor she fought for, i meanĀ Annotation-2020-05-29-031900.png

I'll keep looking for Wonderland

EuphoricVibez
21 hours ago, Cheriedarling said:

Yes, i was, i am blown away , i haven't listened to any leaks so i legit cried at the first listening , i haven't felt this way since Born This Way :cryga:, she really deserve this dancefloor she fought for, i meanĀ Annotation-2020-05-29-031900.png

I agree! This album is literally what we all needed, and the lyrics on the album are just as spectacular as the productions themselves. ā¤ļø

He/him/his

EuphoricVibez
23 hours ago, Mars said:

Even the chromaludes snatched my wig

The Chromaludes were perfect additions to the album for sure. They set the tone for what the songs would end up being likeĀ :ally:

He/him/his

EuphoricVibez
23 hours ago, Epione said:

:messga:

I'm sure they meant a different EpioneĀ :trollga:Ā We don't accept @Epione slander in this bitch

He/him/his

EuphoricVibez
On 5/28/2020 at 6:46 PM, Lady Rah Rah said:

I read about Babylon being changed and was so scared BUT ITS ONE OF THE BEST SONGS EVERĀ 

This! I thought I would love the Haus Labs version better, but after hearing the album version of it, it's definitely in my top 10 list when it comes to Gaga's songsĀ :vegas:

He/him/his

Archived