đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How do you listen to LG albums the first time?

goodjujuvibes

Featured Posts

goodjujuvibes

Just wondering how others have listened to past Gaga albums, or how they have listened to or will listen to Chromatica. I can't decide how I want to do it!

Previously I listened to the albums in full sequence, but pausing at the end of each track to soak it in for a minute. I think going at it all from start to finish would be too quick and too much to take in.

When it comes to singles I easily listen to it 10 times in a row, a minimum of 3, and I hear new things each time. But I'm not sure that's the best way to listen to a whole body of work.

magicalgaga

Personally I find a lot of value in letting it all just wash over me at once. That way i can truly know what kind of impact the album has on me as a whole art piece. 

i was born this way, baby

Agunimon

I stay up waiting for leaks and then I get them and listen.

Although this time I didn't start from the first track, I jumped around between what I was most anticipating and then I listened to it from top to bottom.

Then when the official version is out where I live, I replace the files with that so they count for streams and I get a physical copy so I can listen to it in the car while on the phone.

Lady Rah Rah

First song to last, usually have tissues ready to cry too:messga:

ARTPOP, you’ll always have my heart.

NewUsername

All in once and on the physical album, which for the first time since BTW I won't be able to do, because I have preordered the CD on the UK store to have a presale code for the tour and it won't arrive in time tomorrow to my country :cryga:

Spoiler

first world problem, I know, but when it's your tradition, it's like :messga::cryga:

Renie

Typically with my ears 

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f290cd14ecebac7c88e65

But this is my first era album release!:cryga: So I’ll be taking it all in from start to finish probably on repeat all night!!:toofunny:

PlasticDollGirl

My speakers in my room, my dad told me to turn it down as you could hear it outside the house  :cryga:

The queen of Gagadaily. Keepin it real

Boyboi12

:ohwell: out of order... so many trash records on art pop and Joanne. It’s like calling lotto numbers, 2,5,7,8,11,15 

just playing 

MonsterMom
16 minutes ago, Renie said:

Typically with my ears 

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f290cd14ecebac7c88e65

But this is my first era album release!:cryga: So I’ll be taking it all in from start to finish probably on repeat all night!!:toofunny:

You are such a dork, I love you :ladyhaha:. 
I will be listening to it start to finish too! That’s how she intended, any other way is wrong :oops:

ultradim

I listen to every track in order, with no pauses or interruptions and no skips of previously released songs either. 

I always listen with headphones the first time because i feel like i also need to analyze the stems and backing vocals which are easier to catch if using headphones. 

And i record myself reacting to the whole thing lol 

⚔️battle for your life ⚔️

MonsterMom
3 minutes ago, ultradim said:

I listen to every track in order, with no pauses or interruptions and no skips of previously released songs either. 

I always listen with headphones the first time because i feel like i also need to analyze the stems and backing vocals which are easier to catch if using headphones. 

And i record myself reacting to the whole thing lol 

Headphones is a great idea! I get so much more out of her songs with them

Born Brave

Once high, once sober. On headphones first so I can be immersed, then in my car. 

Havent had the chance to listen while stoned yet, but I’m looking forward to it! 

Archived