šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Chromatica Skip Track

Rudz Xinc

Skip Track  

864 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the following track you'll skip?

• Alice
    • Stupid Love
    • Rain On Me
    • Fun Tonight
    • Plastic Doll
    • Sour Candy
    • Enigma
    • Replay
    • 1000 Doves

Featured Posts

Braianns

my least favorite was plastic doll but i can listen toĀ the entire track just to hear the ā€œwhoā€™s that girl malibu gaga looks so sad what is this saga?ā€ line... i meanĀ :tony:

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromatica Island

Too much slander for 1000 doves.

Any/All Pronouns, GenderfluidšŸ³ā€āš§

PI Floppedt

100% it's Babylon for me - the wordplay of Babylon withĀ 'Babble on' doesn't do itĀ forĀ me.Ā  Enigma and Plastic Doll both grew on meā€¦and 1000 Doves which so many people seem to hate was an instant hit for me.Ā :billie:

I don't actually hate PI

PSYCHOSHTICK

I really can't stand Eurovision. AndĀ Fun Tonight, Sine From AboveĀ andĀ 1000 DovesĀ sound like they were up for the competition, so I really don't like those. I thinkĀ 911Ā will grow on me, but the chorus is so weak (love the transition though).Ā Plastic DollĀ has filler written all over it.

I hate the fact that I always used to haveĀ oneĀ skip on a Gaga album and that this time it feels like these five are not going to work for me. Love all the others though.

Ricardo

Fun Tonight is definitely my Hair of this eraĀ :messga:Ā Plastic Doll is like that song I know it's bad but somehow it manages to stick to my head but FT oh lord, it's a no for meĀ :triggered:

StarryNight

The weakestĀ  song imo is Replay.Ā 

I don't understand whyĀ so much hate on 1000 dovesĀ :triggered:

Also plastic doll >>> 911

Ricardo
1 minute ago, ChristianDior said:

Ā I thinkĀ 911Ā will grow on me, but the chorus is so weak (love the transition though).Ā 

it's hard to keep with all the opinions but TOTALLY agree with this, it's disappointing, it's building up to something then it falls flat but it's on my top 5 favorites for sureĀ :ally:

Anderson123

After my first listen I'm gonna have to say... none ! The album is so good from star to finish, I can see why it's 43 minutes long. A couple of more songs and I feel like I'd have felt it's too long.

I really need to give it another listen but Sine From Above BLEW my mind, I didn't expect it to sound ike that. 911 also really cool, Fun Tonight is such a sad song. I feel like a lot of the songs have a similar sound or structure, can't tell them apart right now. Enigma, Replay, Free Woman and Alice right now are in my head mixed with each other.

I have just finished listening to it and don't know if I was still in shock from Sine From Above but don't remember 1000 Doves at all even though it's also a beautiful song. Oh my God Babylon, what have they done to you ? That Haus Lab instrumental was everything to me and I expected to hear something like that, the final song is still cool but wow. I really love and enjoy Chromatica, it might be the best since Born This Way in my opinion.

StarryNight
8 minutes ago, ChristianDior said:

I really can't stand Eurovision. AndĀ Fun Tonight, Sine From AboveĀ andĀ 1000 DovesĀ sound like they were up for the competition, so I really don't like those.

Oh now I know why those 3 are among my favoritesĀ :vegas:

BattleForYourLife

RAIN ON ME.

Yeah you read that right.Ā Ariana fan but that song sounds straight outta Kidz Bop.

Taylor Swift Reaction GIF

babble on.

Cookie Tookie

I really donā€™t see it for 911 or Fun Tonight. I really need to replay those again, but the rest of the album really gave it to me. And all of you saying Plastic Doll are delusional.

also, Sour Candy is merely a 4th interlude to me.

Archived