💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Sour Candy Audio - Hits 21.8 In 24 hours (Gaga’s most watched video)

Itsbrenda

Featured Posts

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ancient Alien

Every song on this album is single-worthy.. whew I haven't seen that from gaga for a while. 4 years really does pay off. Not only Blinks and Little Monsters, every Asian out there would get the hype and listen to the song though... uggg :nooo:

Creyk
6 minutes ago, flopheart said:

omg this needs to have a mv

It's coming. :)

GlamGorgeousGG

8.5 million now!  Can you imagine if everyone bought a copy on iTunes :legend:

HEARTSTOP

Does anyone know if the "Color Coded" videos count towards their streams? There's at least 2 of them with 1M+ views, and I see all the reactors watching it instead of the official....hope it counts!!!!

IDGAF

Soapdog
5 minutes ago, HEARTSTOP said:

Does anyone know if the "Color Coded" videos count towards their streams? There's at least 2 of them with 1M+ views, and I see all the reactors watching it instead of the official....hope it counts!!!!

would be sucha a shame if it didnt...

Lucas

Now 9M views in 7 hours, watch this get more views than Rain On Me :sweat:
But I've seen few other videos of Sour Candy audio with about 1M views... tragic considering those could be on the official audio video

StrawberryBlond

Over 9 million views and just hit 1.7 million likes now. This is insane. Blackpink fans are hardcore. Because of its very short length, I fear it may not become a single but after this, Interscope are crazy if they don't allow it. Even a quarantine video shot in different locations will easily get mega success at this rate. I just hope too many people don't buy it at once so it weakens its chances for a #1 further down the line. Looks like it's going to debut on Billboard at the same time as ROM. To see multiple Gaga songs from a new album charting would be indescribable.

Snorlax

I hope the video uses an extended mix of the song, we need more than 2:30 of visuals :giveup:

Hades

This is a streaming magnet. It's trending everywhere. 

LateToCult

I hate that they were forced to release this a day before the new tracking week. Hopefully blinks stream just as hard tomorrow so BP can enter the hot 100 next week.  :giveup:

DeleteMyAccount

I’ve been noticing that many reactors on YouTube are watching unofficial audio videos. There’s at least a couple million views not going to the official vid. Will those be added to the totals if claimed? Not even sure if that’s possible..

Archived