💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I don’t like sour candy and here’s why

PlasticDollGirl

Featured Posts

NORMANDIE
6 minutes ago, honk said:

it's so clear NONE of you are familiar with house and house tropes. this is at its core a HOUSE track. you can hear the "Swish Swish" instrumental in a lot of house songs dating back to the early 90s; Sour Candy is NO DIFFERENT. :rip:

This should become a thread. Educate these people.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Acid Wonderland
7 minutes ago, Mill said:

“Robin s - show me love” is actually good though, sour candy just isn’t :oprah:

This doesn't make any sense, what one social group finds unappealing, uncouth, or even evil might be normal or strongly appealing to another. This is all very much subjective and entirely dependent upon the culture and expectations of the society that the person belongs to.

PlasticDollGirl
2 minutes ago, ***goys said:

They need to expand their music horizons asap

Guys I’m into 90’s and house :saladga: I just don’t like this song, all I can hear is Katy :bon: and her bald head. I don’t like swish swish simple as that 

The queen of Gagadaily. Keepin it real

SpanishScheisse

Honestly I expected a worse song. I love Sour Candy the most over the other previous Chromatica singles (SL, ROM). :trollga:

GagaUnderYou
26 minutes ago, Jordatica said:

that is a fast judgement! I didn't hear swish swish in it until you said and the backing track has a little bit of similarity but its not like swish swish was the first song to sound like this

why did you steal my profile icon :neyde:

33 minutes ago, Warhol Killer said:

I never liked Swish Swish but I do agree on how it has the same synth/sound. I love Sour Candy more though. I wish Katy delivered Swish Swish like that.

Swish Swish is a way better crafted song. Structurally, melodically, musically, maybe even lyrically. 

pussycat

4 minutes ago, pussycat said:

I like it just too damn short i blink and its over

Wait tho I think it's a bop 

gagafan101

every ****ing time i hear it.. i think of katy perry

OFFICIALLY CURSED

but... dont worry if u didnt hear rest of album.. ALBUM IS A JACKPOT

warhol killer
1 minute ago, Rio said:

Swish Swish is a way better crafted song. Structurally, melodically, musically, maybe even lyrically. 

In my preference I like SC more. I think it's a lot catchy. I wish it was longer though.

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

Gerrard174

The only thing i would complain is the lack of an actual second verse and second chorus.

It is like they just cut those out and jumped to bridge (gaga's talking part) and final chorus

SFDMQ

My biggest complaint about the song is that they all sing their parts separately and there was no overlapping vocals between them. It's pretty obvious that they recorded the song separately. I was excited to see how their voices mesh together but I didn't get any of that here.

steven

I don't know, I really like it, it's very reminiscent of 90s house music, and I don't mind it being short, it's good for replay value.

Archived