Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
charts

Charts Discussion - CHROMATICA - RAIN ON ME

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Fizzy

I really want Gaga to outdo 313,000 by Billie. If somehow possible with merch sales and bundles if we can beat Ariana 😭. Did AG have bundles? Ticket bundles? Idc but I want Gaga to atleast beat Billie if not AG

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BenG

I wonder how many songs she will cut for the tour. There are a few that would be vocally quite challenging for a tour.

Samueld9999
39 minutes ago, DeanWinchester said:

The increase OMG truly ended fad status :firega:

đŸ€©đŸ€©đŸ€©đŸ€©đŸ€©

HasBeyn

I dream of her making a TV special about chromatica, like she did for ARTPOP with the muppets, but this time it has to be her own thing.

Imagine her inviting Elton,Ariana and Blackpink too to perform.

All the performances she couldnt do because of corona can be compansated with it.

And it can air during september october, perfectly for when grammy voting opens...

Regina George
28 minutes ago, malazam said:

:trollga: make it make sense

The hypocrisy.... I hate it here :triggered:

LIKELADYAGAGA
15 minutes ago, Klou said:

You all should know plenty well by now to not set yourselves up for disappointment. It’s better to assume the number will drop instead of assuming it will increase.

law of attraction says otherwise.

Gagamel
7 hours ago, NewYorkCity said:

Charts Discussion - CHROMATICA - RAIN ON ME

yes sis, its the charts thread where you discuss charts, not insult each other and hiss like animals

malazam

Global Artists Ranking:

1. Lady Gaga 11.760 points (-192 points, 152 from AM and 40 from iTunes)

another shot before we kiss the other side

BuzzcutSeason

I think predictions will stay within the 250-265K range; HDD always downplays her, so it makes sense to just jump the gun but without normal promo I don't that big numbers happening. I'm expecting a ~40 percent drop in Spotify numbers tomorrow.

DeanWinchester
28 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

ugh sorry SL I just skipped you but i can't stand ya anymore

I skipped SL a few times but not because I hate it, I just think I spent too much time with it already and I want to chill with the new tracks :bradley:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

malazam

CII to 911 is more pleasing than the How Do Your Hear It to Look What I Found transition  :cryga:

another shot before we kiss the other side

Regina George

Am I the only one that feels like Chromatica is more personal than Joanne (that was represented as her most personal record ever)? Even BTW feels more personal :cryga:

MANiCURE1295
3 minutes ago, Regina George said:

Am I the only one that feels like Chromatica is more personal than Joanne (that was represented as her most personal record ever)? Even BTW feels more personal :cryga:

I know what you mean it does have a lot of personal lyrics....I almost feel like it’s

Chromatica=Joanne>BTW>TFM>TF> ARTPOP

edit: I almost feel like Chromatica is just as personal as Joanne but in a different way.
Million Reasons/Joanne/Grigio Girls are incredible!!!!! But Chromatica has some tracks like Fun Tonight, Free Woman, 1000 Doves, and 911 that equal those songs in lyricism. 

• PartySick locked this topic
  • Shadow unpinned and pinned this topic
  • Shadow unpinned this topic

Archived