Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Charts Discussion - CHROMATICA - RAIN ON ME

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Harry
1 minute ago, Lazz Monster said:

And ppl say Bobby is a bad manager :billie:

Yeah idk why anyone would think that :rip: it’s been so clear since 2015 that she’s been on a consistent path of rebranding and widening her audience. She conquered so many fields and won acclaim doing so, and has finally returned to show that she’s still a force in pop as well... literally can’t imagine how they must be feeling today. It’s so great

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JR Gg
Just now, POPLOVER said:

Actually I'm pretty sure of 400:cryga: she has streaming too this time, I totally expect around 400k:giveup:

Unexpect :billie: You'll set yourself up for a disappointment :billie:

LIKELADYAGAGA
Just now, JR Gg said:

Unexpect :billie: You'll set yourself up for a disappointment :billie:

How are we doing compared to The Weeknd? He did 444k and surely Gaga can sell more albums than him on bundles + iTunes, right?

Doncho

Yes Bobby is a good manager, but then we get lead singles like Perfect Illusion and Stupid Love and... idk :ladyhaha:

But Gaga always ends up on top and we love to see it!

JR Gg
Just now, Doncho said:

Yes Bobby is a good manager, but then we get lead singles like Perfect Illusion and Stupid Love and... idk :ladyhaha:

Interscope and Gaga chooses her singles :billie:

Can't believe y'all still succumb to the myth that Bobby chooses her singles :billie:

Lazz Monster
Just now, LIKELADYAGAGA said:

How are we doing compared to The Weeknd? He did 444k and surely Gaga can sell more albums than him on bundles + iTunes, right?

The Weeknd had more bundles than one can count :rip:

He even sold lollipops :billie:

And he was doing better numbers than Gaga on streaming too

We're far from the Shallow now

Runway
3 minutes ago, Freddy said:

It feels a bit unreal to see all these numbers. With all the stuff that happened with ARTPOP (and the fact that very few artists/careers would actually survive what happened during that time) its ... highly impressive to see her on top after 12 years.

Her longevity is really great. Just for fun , here are the artists who were in the top 10 when Just Dance went #1 : Beyonce, T.I feat Rihanna , Kanye West, Katy Perry, Jason Mraz, Britney Spears, Kevin Rudolph feat Lil Wayne. 

Most of them are nowhere to be found these days :vegas:

Only Rihanna is still, the rest is over :golfclap:

Harry
Just now, Doncho said:

I’d argue that is more Gaga than Bobby. I think one of Bobby’s great traits as a manager is that he largely prioritises Gaga’s artistry and instincts. If he didn’t I’m pretty sure we would’ve got several trend hopping albums following ARTPOP rather than what happened. 

Baepsae
7 minutes ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

It's because they are atrl'd and want every single to get yummy'd and my oh my'd on radio because that's only what people care about

Bobby focuses on the long game and the bigger picture rather than quick pop radio singles 

And he also treats her like a human being. It's not just business. He's a nice guy that actually cares for her on a personal level as well

They're a perfect fit :party:I am very grateful

JR Gg
1 minute ago, LIKELADYAGAGA said:

The Weeknd has bigger tour bundles :billie:

He also had a lot of merch bundles :billie:

And his US streaming is a LOT stronger so... :billie:

I don't think so :billie:

If Gaga does a Virtual Coachella, then maybe :billie:

MarryTheDay
4 minutes ago, Lazz Monster said:

And Chomatica's success is only because of the collabs :billie:

Still slaying others with 31++M without ROM & SC :billie: no more excuses for OGH:fan:

Doncho
2 minutes ago, JR Gg said:

Interscope and Gaga chooses her singles :billie:

Can't believe y'all still succumb to the myth that Bobby chooses her singles :billie:

2 minutes ago, Harry said:

I’d argue that is more Gaga than Bobby. I think one of Bobby’s great traits as a manager is that he largely prioritises Gaga’s artistry and instincts. If he didn’t I’m pretty sure we would’ve got several trend hopping albums following ARTPOP rather than what happened. 

Are you guys ok? Gaga doesnt pick her singles :ladyhaha: I have no proof but also no doubts. She wanted Aura to be the lead of ARTPOP... :rip: (love the song but not lead material)

She also really wanted A-YO as a single but they said NOPE

MANiCURE1295
1 minute ago, Harry said:

Yeah idk why anyone would think that :rip: it’s been so clear since 2015 that she’s been on a consistent path of rebranding and widening her audience. She conquered so many fields and won acclaim doing so, and has finally returned to show that she’s still a force in pop as well... literally can’t imagine how they must be feeling today. It’s so great

I would argue it even began before 2015 (I believe that was the year of AHS: Hotel which was absolutely incredible for her)...It all began with Cheek to Cheek. My mom and Nana’s love for Gaga began and continues because of that albums and EVERYTHING SINCE. Obviously it’s not only because of C2C but it’s where it started and I can’t believe that a jazz album started her rebranding :firega: then transitioning into her tribute era and her acting era and then Joanne and the super bowl and then FINALLY A Star Is Born! LITERALLY!!!

NewYorkCity

I don't get how someone can say that Gaga owes everything to Ariana. Gurl, Ariana has recently collabed with JB and they didn't pull these numbers. Or her collabs with Nicki. Even a 3some with Jessie and Nicki. Like, no gurl, sorry to break your bubble but this is 50/50. In any case more credit to the person who wrote and produced the song and has it on her album

Lazz Monster
Just now, MANiCURE1295 said:

then transitioning into her tribute era

I love her performances from that "era" :diane:

We're far from the Shallow now

• PartySick locked this topic
  • Shadow unpinned and pinned this topic
  • Shadow unpinned this topic

Archived