💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Charts Discussion - CHROMATICA - RAIN ON ME

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

DeanWinchester
Just now, little legend said:

Inb4 Spotify doesn't updates cause of what happening in the US and Billboard also cancel the charts for some weeks and we lost the #1

Delete

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Azor Ahai
Just now, little legend said:

Inb4 Spotify doesn't updates cause of what happening in the US and Billboard also cancel the charts for some weeks and we lost the #1

This would cause gay riots

Enomis

Chromatica is #1 on AM US. WTF:legend:

Anyway, justice for Babylon and Sine from Above. They are Top10-worthy!

palma
1 minute ago, little legend said:

*inserts Glitter 9/11 gif* 

ViviLittleM

"Chromatica will end up at #5-#7 in Japan (Oricon)...

Up All Night with Prince 20,212
Bandori! 19,576
FINAL FANTASY VII 18,419

Top 3 is out of question"

mister max
4 minutes ago, PerfectGUY said:

I just want to keep the hype and the hunger of the Blinks for a Sour Candy MV before BP's comeback :messga:

Well unwant it cause it's not gonna happen :billie:

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

pop ate my heart

So nobody's going to talk about Nicola confirming in an interview that the Sour Candy music video hasn't been filmed yet? :saladga: or am I late?

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

ViviLittleM
Just now, pop ate my heart said:

So nobody's going to talk about Nicola confirming in an interview that the Sour Candy music video hasn't been filmed yet? :saladga: or am I late?

late by 2 days

AM98GJ

We already knew this when the ROM video dropped

LetsGetHigh

Story time 🕛🕛 sisters 💁‍♀️💁‍♀️so basically I was in class listening to Chromatica ❤️❤️and my headphones got unplugged 😩😩 and it played Sine From Above out loud 🔊🔊so anyway it was playing out loud and all the girls 👭 👭 were completely vibing to it💏💏 and they were like slayyyyy🔪🔪sisterrr☠️☠️and i was gonna say something back when a boy🤮🤮approached me and said🗣️🗣️ "uh lady gaga is so cringe why don't you listed to xxtentacion?" 🧐🧐 and i was SHOOK 😳😳and completely flipped the F OUT 🤬🤬 i said "you dumb ignorant MALE gaga liter ally saved my life 🙏🙏 i was cutting myself for my DEPRESSION since daddy didn't get me tickets to coachella👴👴 and a pentagram ⛧ formed on the ground and gaga rose up from it🧖‍♀️🧖‍♀️ and she said "put your faith in allah for he is the most merciful 💣💣" and then she left and i was so inspired that i read the korean promised to slay every infidel in my path🧕🧕 until shariah law was implemented world wide" he then was like I won't allow a mujahid to spread the gentle message of mohamabamba and then summoned a djinn 🧞‍♂️🧞‍♂️ in the shape of jahsehs foreskin and he said he was the servant of shaytan👹👹well i wasn't going to let blasphemy😡😡go unpunished and chanted oh allah the most kind and beautiful please banish these heathens back to hell🔙🔙 and suddenly the heavens opened and we loooked and it was gaga 🤩🤩she said "i am allah and i was disguised as gaga to give hope to all 14 year old girls"😜😜but then i felt an evil force rising😳😳it was xxxtentacion😲😲 he said "spotlight uh moonlight uh beat woman cos they have no rights uh"🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ and then allah and X fought and of course allah won 😉😉 and spread World peace ✌️✌️ so anyway that's the TEA sisters stay tuned for my haus labs 💄💄 giveaway 🎉🎉and remember praise allah everyday🤗🤗

ArtGagaPop

we already knew that thanks to our own insider @Brie Candy :flower:

• PartySick locked this topic
  • Shadow unpinned and pinned this topic
  • Shadow unpinned this topic

Archived