💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Charts Discussion - CHROMATICA - RAIN ON ME

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

TheCureinMalibu
4 minutes ago, Saint Gaga said:

Mood rings Spotify numbers??? Did Alice outstream it?

609k plays.

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gypsy Life
3 minutes ago, Leoj305 said:

I’m sorry but the album should not have released. As horrible as I feel about this. The music is pure, it’s kind, it’s beautiful. I feel what’s happening is over shadowing a spectacular piece of art. 

It was released before things escalated.

If it was slated for next Friday instead, it'd have been delayed.

Fame IV

People here think the world revolves around USA. But it does not. This record inspires people all over the world and I'm glad it came out. Gaga will have plenty of time to promote it on US, if she wants to.

A Star is Born ⭐

Fame IV
1 minute ago, Gypsy Life said:

It was released before things escalated.

If it was slated for next Friday instead, it'd have been delayed.

Again, the world doesn't girate around US. Gaga is an international star

A Star is Born ⭐

Saint Gaga
3 minutes ago, TheCureinMalibu said:

609k plays.

Bombed hard!!!! Lmao!!! Too much for that itunes #1

Arizona Sky

I feel like 911 could honestly work as a single, especially seeing how the GP is responding to it. Yes, it’s dark lyrically but it’s classic Gaga and is catchy af after a few listens. It needs a good music video too.

Free Woman & Fun Tonight could probably be small hits, maybe SFA in Europe, Sour Candy in Asia, not seeing it for any other song.

Lazz Monster
11 minutes ago, BruceWayneOnMe said:

There wasn't!!??:cryga: Do something about it for the ggd community ms community committee :hor:

You could create the thread, no? :poot:

But he's pretty well-known among littles, I think anyone who's interested in watching reactions here knows about him. I don't even know why there was a thread for Ajayll's reaction in the first place :huntyga:

OT: Chromatica occupies the top 18 positions on AM Brazil, except for #12 and #16 :legend:

We're far from the Shallow now

gagaxuan

Based on the RS interview Bloodpop said that the album was ONLY finished in January 2020 with additional tweaks in March.

And some fans say Gaga purposely delayed the album :sharon:

The album was prematurely finished in January and immediately slated to be released in April. Gaga really wanted to let her fans experienced new music ASAP.

Doncho
26 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

Just found out that the album tracks are free falling on Apple music. 
I’m scared the numbers will go down considering what’s happening in the US right now. 

In that case, It affects all releases so it makes no difference

OBEY
1 hour ago, Klou said:

Sour Candy and Sine From Above are the only songs I could see being singles. 911 is just a big fan favorite that would get completely rejected by radio.

Free Woman is the only song i see maybe radios touching... I feel like SFA’s instrumental is too intense for radios. and let’s not even talk about Alice or 911 lmao.

gagaxuan
Just now, Lazz Monster said:

You could create the thread, no? :poot:

But he's pretty well-known among littles, I think anyone who's interested in watching reactions here knows about him. I don't even know why there was a thread for Ajayll's reaction in the first place :huntyga:

OT: Chromatica occupies the top 18 positions on AM Brazil, except for #12 and #16 :legend:

Tbh I noticed Ajayll was more careful with her review on Gaga this time (to avoid any lashings from fans). She kept emphasized on how she needs multiple listen before discrediting any song.

But overall, you could feel she's not enjoying the album. I guess this speaks alot about how GP feel about Gaga. Generally they are more excited for any Ariana or Billie projects. (just my opinion tho)

derpmonster
7 minutes ago, OBEY said:

Free Woman is the only song i see maybe radios touching... I feel like SFA’s instrumental is too intense for radios. and let’s not even talk about Alice or 911 lmao.

Fun Tonight and 911 would both work on radio imo. Free Woman would not, it's too dated for radio and the straights will hate on it.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

alice911

So Day 2 about to be over. What are the predictions for today. I call it somewhere at 28-32m.

anyway monsters please stream more of the solo tracks from Chromatica. So that it doesn't seem like people are only listening due to Ari and Blackpink. :bradley:

Most of my streams are going to Interludes , alice , babylon , 911 and Free woman. 

OBEY
1 minute ago, derpmonster said:

Fun Tonight and 911 would both work on radio iirc. Free Woman would not, it's too dated for radio and the straights will hate on it.

Yeah ur right for FW.

Only song left is 1000 Doves. Her What About Us? is COMING :giveup: 

• PartySick locked this topic
  • Shadow unpinned and pinned this topic
  • Shadow unpinned this topic

Archived