TheCureinMalibu

The cherry on top would be ROM #1 on AM US. YOU CAN GET THIS GURL 

200.gif

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sepsami
11 minutes ago, Spanish Eyes said:

Trust me, I want to be wrong. I want this to be another peak. I just feel like nothing will every replicate TFM level of supremacy. Maybe Chromatica will end up between TF/TFM and BTW level of legendary!! 

I'll take it henny! :bon:

Thrasher
7 minutes ago, Lazz Monster said:

As it should :fan:

Such an hypnotic bop coming from her going through her medical treatments, ugh her mind 

“Come over, when you’re sober”

luckythisway
11 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

ASIB was not nominated because it’s hype was split between two seasons. And so far there’s absolutely no competition this year, After Hours, FN and Chromatica are LOCKED as the top 3 albums of 2020.

You’re forgetting Hollywood’s Bleeding & Please Excuse Me For Being Antisocial which are each bigger than FN & Chromatica (for now at least) but yeah Gaga’s gonna be the biggest female artist going into the 2021 Grammys methinks :vegas:

CHROMATICA

Lazz Monster

ROM debuted at #1 on Spotify Weekly Brazil with the highest debut ever by an international song (surpassing LWYMMD) and the highest total weekly streams by an international song (surpassing DSN).

I've never seen Brazil stan a Gaga era so hard :nooo:

We're far from the Shallow now

Bon Gonzalez

Can the Gaga social media fan groups host a streaming party via Apple Music in the US to push ROM to #1 please. Would be amazing to see Gaga at #1 on both singles and albums chart. :giveup:

Lazz Monster
1 minute ago, luckythisway said:

You’re forgetting Hollywood’s Bleeding & Please Excuse Me For Being Antisocial which are each bigger than FN & Chromatica (for now at least) but yeah Gaga’s gonna be the biggest female artist going into the 2021 Grammys methinks :vegas:

Post's not gonna win AOTY, for now it's Abel's to lose

luckythisway
2 minutes ago, Thrasher said:

Such an hypnotic bop coming from her going through her medical treatments, ugh her mind 

Easily her best pop song in 9 years. The Daft Punk vibes, Madeon’s brand of EDM & Gaga’s lyrics/slight British accent:nooo: Chills.

CHROMATICA

luckythisway
1 minute ago, Lazz Monster said:

Post's not gonna win AOTY, for now it's Abel's to lose

Post is absolutely going to be nominated tho, something Dua might not even achieve. 

CHROMATICA

weed

Sour Candy at #14 on AM US :nooo: wtffff

and Alice at #20 :nooo: omg

omfgggg Stupid Love #29, Free Woman #30 :nooo::nooo:

omggggg Chromatica #1 album :nooo:

I'm literally bald

Lazz Monster
Just now, luckythisway said:

Easily her best pop song in 9 years. The Daft Punk vibes, Madeon’s brand of EDM & Gaga’s lyrics/slight British accent:nooo: Chills.

I knew I made the right decision when I claimed 911, Madeon simply never disappoints :legend:

Guest Adarsh
3 minutes ago, luckythisway said:

I agree but it doesn’t matter how big the album is. It’s all politics with the academy and they respect Gaga way more than the people you mentioned. :party:

• PartySick locked this topic
  • Shadow unpinned and pinned this topic
  • Shadow unpinned this topic

Archived