Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
question

Did Gaga "give the gays everything they wanted" with Chromatica?

cacaca

Featured Posts

high heeled fem
2 minutes ago, Brecht said:

She gave the gays a cute album to bop to. But this is not gonna be remembered in the long run. 

Is the leak going around including 1000 doves and sine? ROM is so powerful and the lyrics are amazing .

Katsuki Bakugo
1 hour ago, high heeled fem said:

But if u haven’t heard 1000 doves how can one say that 

Because.

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Katsuki Bakugo
1 hour ago, high heeled fem said:

Is the leak going around including 1000 doves and sine? ROM is so powerful and the lyrics are amazing .

It doesn’t have those 2. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

PopFanatic

I just finished listening to it. 

There's a lot of good on this album. It's pretty strong, especially compared to...her last album. IMO, it's like she took ARTPOP but gave it direction and cohesion. Like it has a good sound + catchy lyrics.

My one criticism is that there are too many short songs. It used to be rare for Gaga (especially from TFM BTW eras) to have a song under 3 min 30 seconds. A lot of her songs were much longer than her contemporaries...

But this album has over 1/3 of the songs under 3 minutes, which was kinda annoying. There are quite a few songs that could have benefited from being longer (Rain On Me, Alice, Sour Candy) there's really no reason production couldn't have added another chorus or a bridge to extend them. Especially Sour Candy.

So I'd say this album is an 7.5/10. It definitely quenched the Gaga thirst. 

Galactic Mess
2 hours ago, LOVE JUNKIE said:

I wish I could give you an answer, but there's no poll :koons:

This. Please, make a poll!

Roronoa

I don't think this album is just for the gays anymore, it's for everyone. It's very healing. 

PUKKIE

I had lost faith in her. But chilleee.. She restored it.. I hv no choice but to Stan!! 😐

PUKKIE

I had lost faith in her. But chilleee.. She restored it.. I hv no choice but to Stan!! 😐

Archived