Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

So how will tomorrow work re New Zealand?

AlwaysLoveGaga

Featured Posts

fede ARTPOP
19 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

I will listen on NZ site. Have set up new account with NZ as base country just for that :billie: 

At least it is not illegal leak. :flower:

1 minute ago, Ricardo said:

No idea but I already have my VPN ready and my spotify set to Australia, couldn't manage to get NZ, either way I'll wake and the album will be out :vegas:

Help me. I need VPN for Windows...I have both Sporify free and my sisters Spotify premium, what account will it work? and how? :cryga:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Enigma
11 minutes ago, Hurem said:

Shouldn’t it be easier for you to avoid the forum instead of people having to avoid talking about songs? :rip: I mean, the album is legally being released. I understand that, for whatever reason, waiting for midnight in your timezone is special, but it shouldn’t make other people cater to your feelings of not wanting to be spoiled. :shrug: 

This + the fact EST isn't the last timezone either. 

The US isn't the center of the world, they're not the "valid" release date :awkney:

Pennywise

Wouldn't it be safer just to upload it worldwide in NY time, regardless of time zones? 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Adelita
12 minutes ago, Ricardo said:

No idea but I already have my VPN ready and my spotify set to Australia, couldn't manage to get NZ, either way I'll wake and the album will be out :vegas:

With TunnelBear app you can get NZ :teehee: 

Free My Mind
46 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

I would lowkey appreciate if NZ Monsters would avoid posting topics with content-related titles? Like I just won’t click on any threads because I don’t want to know anything before it’s released here... but I have to be here to host a megarate and I don’t want to run into SPOILERS:messga:

I get the sentiment... but it’s also a tiny bit selfish really. If we all followed this then nobody would be able to talk about the album until well into Friday when it’s out in everybody’s time zones. People should be able to enjoy talking about the album whenever it is released for them. 

JRCF29
Just now, Free My Mind said:

I get the sentiment... but it’s also a tiny bit selfish really. If we all followed this then nobody would be able to talk about the album until well into Friday when it’s out in everybody’s time zones. People should be able to enjoy talking about the album whenever it is released for them. 

Well that’s not what i said. I just asked that people not make threads with any info in the title, i just won’t click on threads about Chromatica, so people can still make them. I just don’t want to b unable to avoid it. 

as I’m writing it I realize it sounds aggressive. I’m sleep deprived and high on Sou* Cand* :hug:

Don't Call Me Gaga

AlwaysLoveGaga
15 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

Wouldn't it be safer just to upload it worldwide in NY time, regardless of time zones? 

I would think so, but not even about NY tbh. I think maybe any timezone and keep it constant, but as one user said it may have to do with tracking.

Either way, we're getting Chromatica tomorrow:firega:

The really fantastic thing about kindness is that it's free -Lady Gaga

Alvaro Moreno Ullrich

Tomorrow will be the longest day of 2020 :enigma:

RAMROD
20 minutes ago, fede ARTPOP said:

Help me. I need VPN for Windows...I have both Sporify free and my sisters Spotify premium, what account will it work? and how? :cryga:

21 minutes ago, fede ARTPOP said:

For me, I set up new free account here

https://www.spotify.com/nz/

I register on VPN set on NZ and on incognito tab of my browser.

After setting it up, go to your profile and see the country again to be sure. If it is not NZ yet, set it to NZ.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

fede ARTPOP
Just now, RAMROD said:

For me, I set up new free account here

https://www.spotify.com/nz/

I register on VPN set on NZ and on incognito tab of my browser.

After setting it up, go to your profile and see the country again to be sure. If it is not NZ yet, set it to NZ.

Im boping to New Zeland Top 50s ....ROM is #3 :woohoo::party:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

sarahb
46 minutes ago, calmar said:

and sheep. sheep everywhere.

I was surprised to see way more dairy cows than sheep when I went tbh

Gagas lil monster

I'm happy to be live in Australia for the first time in my life 😂 9hr to go!

With Peace and love

calmar
3 minutes ago, sarahb said:

I was surprised to see way more dairy cows than sheep when I went tbh

I remember landing in Auckland and right when the plane went below the rain cloud the first thing I saw was a super green hill covered in sheep. Like how typical :huntyga:

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

gypsy101
1 hour ago, andy232000 said:

No one can listen to the album by legal means unless you are from those places. I think using a VPN doesnt work because your accounts are already linked to the place/country you live. Also, Gaga wont upload the music into her youtube until NY time. Any link you see to music is basically people who upload it and you would have to rip it off sites or torrents until its officially released in your country. Its technically not a leak, but its very clear its not meant to be heard by everyone at that time. Its a grey area honestly. 

"not meant to be heard" is so STUPID oh my god it's an album, time zones should not affect who gets to hear it when

1 hour ago, andy232000 said:

No one can listen to the album by legal means unless you are from those places. I think using a VPN doesnt work because your accounts are already linked to the place/country you live. Also, Gaga wont upload the music into her youtube until NY time. Any link you see to music is basically people who upload it and you would have to rip it off sites or torrents until its officially released in your country. Its technically not a leak, but its very clear its not meant to be heard by everyone at that time. Its a grey area honestly. 

So its released in New Zealand 24 hours before America? thats weird! I live in the Middle East and its not released here yet. I also check new zealand store and cant find it.

Archived