• Last Reply
Lorde Von Kok
1 minute ago, President Biden said:

:flower:i personally think Charli XCX deserves a nom

HELLO :tony: 100%

2 minutes ago, Pray4FameGa said:

2 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

1 minute ago, Brecht said:

and, out of nowhere, katy drops an album with 5 remixes of daisies and never worn white each ...

and win :triggered:

What is done in the dark shall one day come to light.

zakariah

wait omg I totally forgot about the change in eligibility deadline, that means Adele can't compete! we won! :bradley:

right now I don't see anyone winning, it's just way too early to say but the sure-fire nominees I think will be the following:

1. After Hours - The Weeknd
2. Hollywood's Bleeding - Post Malone
3. Future Nostalgia - Dua Lipa
4. Chromatica - Lady Gaga
5. Fetch The Bolt Cutters - Fiona Apple

the other 3 nominees could go to anyone honestly, like if they nominated Lil Nas X's 7 EP last year they could nominate Megan Thee Stallion's SUGA EP too, like anything could happen

but i'm obviously rooting for gaga to win

Anderson123

I hope she gets to win at least one but not sure about Album of the Year. If she didn't win with The Fame, Born This Way or A Star Is Born, can't see Chromatica taking it. Just being realistic!

You're missing FKA Twigs' Magdalene as well, great album that was released last year after the 2020's deadline.

Lorde Von Kok
Just now, Anderson123 said:

You're missing FKA Twigs' Magdalene as well, great album that was released last year after the 2020's deadline.

I added the "lead" contenders that the article pointed out, but I'm 100% rooting for either Chromatica or Magdalene. That record was magnificient :cryga:

KORG

At least listen to the album first. It might be amazing... but then it might also be Britney Jean.

Lorde Von Kok
1 minute ago, KORG said:

At least listen to the album first. It might be amazing... but then it might also be Britney Jean.

:awkney: aaaaaaaaaaalieeeeeeeeennnnn :awkney:

sethrb101

I like Future Nostalgia, but I think y'all really overestimate it

#Gaga2020

JustJames

Chromatica cannot win nor be submitted into any Dance categories; it will compete in the Pop field for Best Pop Solo, Best Pop Duo/Group, and Best Pop Vocal Album, where as of now, it’s likely to be nominated in the latter two with Rain On Me and Chromatica both being one of the leaders in a relatively weak year. Stupid Love could get a nod, but it’s unlikely.

I am hoping she has another solo hit up her sleeve for ROTY/SOTY and Best Pop Solo, and that Sine From Above receives some promo after 9/01 for consideration next year in Pop Duo. Otherwise, she lucked out with Ariana not having any new material that would be competitive enough to prevent ROM from getting full support.

The increase to 8 nominees in the General Field means likely nominations in all 3 but I see AOTY going to Fiona Apple, The Weeknd, or The 1975 as of now, with Blinding Lights the leader for R/SOTY+Best Pop Solo. 

She has high chances of 6-7 nominations and fingers crossed that the quality lives up to the hype and our expectations since Best Pop Vocal Album would be a great accolade as every one of her albums has won at least one genre Grammy except BTW and ARTPOP - being the only to not receive a nomination. 

The Fame - Best Dance Album, Best Dance Recording (Pokerace)

The Fame Monster - Best Pop Vocal Album, Best Pop Solo (Bad Romance)

C2C - Best Pop Traditional Album

ASIB - Best Compilation Soundtrack, Best Song Written for Visual Media (Shallow, INLA)

Madame Goo Goo
8 minutes ago, JustJames said:

Chromatica cannot win nor be submitted into any Dance categories; it will compete in the Pop field for Best Pop Solo, Best Pop Duo/Group, and Best Pop Vocal Album, where as of now, it’s likely to be nominated in the latter two with Rain On Me and Chromatica both being one of the leaders in a relatively weak year. Stupid Love could get a nod, but it’s unlikely.

I am hoping she has another solo hit up her sleeve for ROTY/SOTY and Best Pop Solo, and that Sine From Above receives some promo after 9/01 for consideration next year in Pop Duo. Otherwise, she lucked out with Ariana not having any new material that would be competitive enough to prevent ROM from getting full support.

The increase to 8 nominees in the General Field means likely nominations in all 3 but I see AOTY going to Fiona Apple, The Weeknd, or The 1975 as of now, with Blinding Lights the leader for R/SOTY+Best Pop Solo. 

She has high chances of 6-7 nominations and fingers crossed that the quality lives up to the hype and our expectations since Best Pop Vocal Album would be a great accolade as every one of her albums has won at least one genre Grammy except BTW and ARTPOP - being the only to not receive a nomination. 

The Fame - Best Dance Album, Best Dance Recording (Pokerace)

The Fame Monster - Best Pop Vocal Album, Best Pop Solo (Bad Romance)

C2C - Best Pop Traditional Album

ASIB - Best Compilation Soundtrack, Best Song Written for Visual Media (Shallow, INLA)

The way you forgot Joanne :messga:

Joanne - Best Pop Solo (Joanne (Where Do You Think You're Goin') [Piano Version])

Lady Gaga doesn't owe us anything

JRCF29
1 hour ago, Lorde Von Kok said:

Who do you wish to win VS. Who do you think will actually get it ?

Love goldderby I'm actually a member:lana:

Want: Gaga Think: Dua

Don't Call Me Gaga

JRCF29
1 hour ago, KORG said:

but then it might also be Britney Jean.

Well I like Britney Jean:triggered:

Don't Call Me Gaga

Franch Toast

Rooting for Gaga and Fiona Apple. 

I'm predicting "Sine from Above" to be nominated for best duo purely because I think it's going to be amazing, but realistically, until we've heard all the songs on Chromatica, who knows. 

She/Her/Hers

Archived