Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Gaga ever sing Joanne again?

flyaway

Featured Posts

hardcore1996
4 minutes ago, mxnster said:

not even PI & JW..?

I dont think so. PI is really harsh on her voice she was constantly changing the key/ shortening it at the JWT, not to mention so many fans complained about it. John Wayne is a fun lil fan favorite, and im trying to word this right but it would be out of place to have Joanne songs on any of her tours again because the album is definitely the most different from others. It made sense to add in songs from her other albums to the JWT but it doesnt make sense contextually to add Joanne to any tour in support of a mostly electronic album. Like just try to picture a yeehaw segment at the Chromatica Ball or Enigma even.

TL;DR: You can put electronic music in Joanne but you cant put Joanne in electronic music

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reginald
42 minutes ago, gumzy3000 said:

Maybe only Million Reasons, Perfect Illusion and John Wayne. I highly doubt she will sing the other songs on it, as great as they are 

Nnnnn.... :toofunny: I can't say I'm very optimistic about that one. Or, after Chromatica, Stupid Love :ladyhaha:  

flyaway
47 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

Joanne does mean a lot to me, but she kinda abandons projects a lot

38yapg-1.jpg

:billie:

giphy.gif

14 minutes ago, hardcore1996 said:

Like just try to picture a yeehaw segment at the Chromatica Ball or Enigma even.

tbh I could imagine John Wayne paired with YoĂŒ And I in the future, segueing into or out of it -- the way she performed Y&I at Enigma had a stadium-rock-feel and JW wouldn't be too far from that with its guitars. I agree that the other tracks from Joanne would be tougher to fit in!

⚡đŸČ

AndrewGr
1 hour ago, hardcore1996 said:

I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again. She’s never performing anything off joanne again except million reasons

This kinda nonsense is why Gaga never interacts with her fanbase except for when she has an album to promote. 

hardcore1996
7 minutes ago, AndrewGr said:

This kinda nonsense is why Gaga never interacts with her fanbase except for when she has an album to promote. 

and why is that :laughga: i never said anything negative lol. I love joanne, PI is literally my favourite gaga song. I just dont see it fitting in sonically and conceptually with her future tours if she keeps making dance music

edit: there was a thread made here over two years ago when JWT ended asking what we think will still be played from Joanne in the future and I said what i said. And guess what, all we got since then in two different shows, was MR in the more upbeat/avant garde show. And you can bookmark me when the CB starts, theres gonna be zero joanne except maybe MR. Not because joanne is bad but it just doesnt fit the concept

AndrewGr
8 minutes ago, hardcore1996 said:

and why is that :laughga: i never said anything negative lol. I love joanne, PI is literally my favourite gaga song. I just dont see it fitting in sonically and conceptually with her future tours if she keeps making dance music

She was never making just dance music and she never will. Every single tour of hers has had piano segment, every album had ballads/powerballads. She never did a purely dance tour (at least from TMB onwards). If your theory is correct it means that she will never perform Shallow again cause it's not a dance song and it doesn't sonically and conceptually fit with Chromatica 😂. If anything, it's Chromatica that doesn't have chances of being performed in the future (apart from TCB if that ever happens) cause we all know that her future tours will be less dance heavy because of her health. 

KORG

The only track from Joanne she will perform in the future is going to be Million Reasons. The album isn't packed with fan favourites like when she whips out Bloody Mary, Monster and the german song.

AnglerfishbraBENUS
2 hours ago, mxnster said:

watch her pay ASIB & Shallow dirt

Joanne (piano vers.) is one of my favorite songs from Gaga. 

She will be performing Shallow until the end of her days lol

5 minutes ago, whipopotamus said:

She will be performing Shallow until the end of her days lol

ugh i hope not.. 

obviously my opinions to the majority of ~ggd~ are unpopular but it has to be said.

i dont love shallow. 

INLA>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>shallow

hardcore1996
7 minutes ago, AndrewGr said:

She was never making just dance music and she never will. Every single tour of hers has had piano segment, every album had ballads/powerballads. She never did a purely dance tour (at least from TMB onwards). If your theory is correct it means that she will never perform Shallow again cause it's not a dance song and it doesn't sonically and conceptually fit with Chromatica 😂. If anything, it's Chromatica that doesn't have chances of being performed in the future (apart from TCB if that ever happens) cause we all know that her future tours will be less dance heavy because of her health. 

a) so tell me how me saying that is the reason gaga doesnt interact with her fans

b) im not new i know how gagas tours work. of course she’ll perform shallow again because it was a MASSIVE hit, the GP ate it up and its the most awarded song in history. I’m SAYING she’s not going to preform deep cuts like joanne the song in the “piano segments” because its usually about 3ish songs and she has many other ballads/acoustic renditions to perform. 

ArtpopAct2
2 hours ago, Guillermo Tello said:

Joanne will be paid dust even more than ARTPOP on concerts :billie:

I could see some ARTPOP favs coming back for Chromatica ball tbh. 

Venus in particular with its “blastoff to another planet” theme. it would fit well

LaLa

Sure she will. Her career is going to last another 40-50 years, who knows what festivals, shows and performances she'll be doing along the way. Think about the setlist for Coachella where she randomly whipped out Teeth. You never know. 

AnglerfishbraBENUS
17 minutes ago, mxnster said:

ugh i hope not.. 

obviously my opinions to the majority of ~ggd~ are unpopular but it has to be said.

i dont love shallow. 

INLA>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>shallow

Do you know how much of the word will literally only see Gaga to hear her sing shallow? 😟 pretty much everyone lol if she has sung telephone at every tour, she will definitely sing Shallow

Billy Joel doesn’t sing just the way you are anymore cause he is bored of his hits so that might happen too 

Archived