⛈ RAIN ON ME OUT NOW ⛈

news

Chromatica orders discussion

Baepsae
6 minutes ago, Blastertoyo said:

I want my jockstrap and I want it now 

 

:enigma:

We'll need proof once it arrives that it is what you ordered :gaycat:

  • LMAO 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gagaloo911

Mine's not from the US store. Says it will provide shipping updates by email and I haven't gotten anything.

Although I ordered a signed copy of the album so I'm sure that takes more time.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Shallow

mine (from the US store) haven't been processed yet:derpga:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
MiQuenDroid
6 minutes ago, spamuelbtanner said:

Mine is from the UK store!

French people are so lazy :selena: (oops) I want my deluxe CD Friday! :messga:

All I ever wanted was love...

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
tezbear91

My orders from the UK say processed so that’s good. 
 

I have a question though: I ordered some bits from the US store by mistake but thought never mind as you can’t get them on the UK store anyway. I’ve seen the money has gone out from PayPal but I haven’t had an email about my order and it’s been half a week now. Also I can’t see a log in area on the US store?

battle for your life.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
spamuelbtanner
7 minutes ago, Delulu Rogers said:

where does it say it's being processed? I don't see it on mine

If you ordered through the UK store, sign into your account and check your order history! 

I heard one sine from above then the signal split into two the sound created stars like me and you

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
spamuelbtanner
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, tezbear91 said:

My orders from the UK say processed so that’s good. 
 

I have a question though: I ordered some bits from the US store by mistake but thought never mind as you can’t get them on the UK store anyway. I’ve seen the money has gone out from PayPal but I haven’t had an email about my order and it’s been half a week now. Also I can’t see a log in area on the US store?

Yeah, I’d email about it! You can’t log in to the USA store, they just have confirmation emails and tracking. The UK store has a log in section where you can see your order history. 

Edited by spamuelbtanner
I heard one sine from above then the signal split into two the sound created stars like me and you

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
johnmonster
13 minutes ago, Blastertoyo said:

I want my jockstrap and I want it now 

 

:enigma:

Please model it when you receive it :trollga:

  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Drewj1230

I emailed the store about my signed cd order and they said due to a production delay there is no way to tell me when the signed albums will ship 

  • Shook 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
spamuelbtanner
1 minute ago, Drewj1230 said:

I emailed the store about my signed cd order and they said due to a production delay there is no way to tell me when the signed albums will ship 

Yeah, they’re super vague they can never give you a time frame :(

I heard one sine from above then the signal split into two the sound created stars like me and you
  • Sad 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Drewj1230

So we should just expect them to be shipped this week ? 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
tezbear91
9 minutes ago, spamuelbtanner said:

Yeah, I’d email about it! You can’t log in to the USA store, they just have confirmation emails and tracking. The UK store has a log in section where you can see your order history. 

Ok I found the email so all good. It was under the name of Universal Music and not Lady Gaga Store. 

battle for your life.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
HausOfMiklaus

Mine’s processed oh god :giveup:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gaijin
32 minutes ago, serenity said:

This has happened to me too except with sanity music here in Australia. I got an email yesterday saying they have a delay with receiving the stock in their warehouse and it will ship ASAP once they get stock next week 😭

Off topic, but I didn’t think Sanity were still in business! I used to love hanging out in their stores when I was a kid.

珈琲ちょうだい
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ProfessionalClown

Where do you see that? On the US store it doesn't show anythint for me 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...