💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga on Fallon June 1

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

pop ate my heart

I really think she's avoiding to perform live until she can deliver a full-on theatrical Chromatica performance with dancers, high fashion, stunts and shenanigans like back in the day. Not an underwhelming acoustic perf. on the sofa like everyone's doing. Maybe it could've worked with Joanne, but this is simply not an era for that :oops:

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

Aphrodizy26
21 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

I-

Good because this is the last thing that she needs.

Jimmy Fallon is about to have to deal with this and wether or not you little white monsters think cancel culture is or isn’t a good thing, It would be best for Gaga not to just go forward with this especially in the middle of an album cycle. Y’all always whine about her image and R Kelly but this is equally just as bad; no matter how much your privilege may tell you “blackface isn’t a big deal”

EDIT: Before y’all try to call me racist to white people, I am white and Hispanic so try me. Please lol.

Economy
2 hours ago, ThisGuyTony said:

Probably because next week is the tracking week for the album to get promo and go #1 (possibly).

Plus she knows ROM will debut #1 anyway so might as well save promo for second week and keep the #1 streak going :ally:

I know I'm being delulu but let me dream :bradley:

Bradley

Can she perform... like I wouldn't even mind an acoustic rendition of Stupid Love or Rain on Me.

Guest Adarsh
7 hours ago, Aphrodizy26 said:

Good because this is the last thing that she needs.

Jimmy Fallon is about to have to deal with this and wether or not you little white monsters think cancel culture is or isn’t a good thing, It would be best for Gaga not to just go forward with this especially in the middle of an album cycle. Y’all always whine about her image and R Kelly but this is equally just as bad; no matter how much your privilege may tell you “blackface isn’t a big deal”

EDIT: Before y’all try to call me racist to white people, I am white and Hispanic so try me. Please lol.

It’s been 20 years and he apologized. Why doesn’t the SJW brigade cancel real assholes like Chris Brown, Tekashi, Kanye West etc. I wonder :oprah:

Rudz Xinc

Another interview?

When are we getting performance? :madge:

Look at those clowns

RAMROD
14 hours ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

Why is she not doing any US interviews this week tho :messga:

She is busy.., signing CD booklets

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Archived