Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
press

Chromatica: Reviews Thread

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

buzzkill
Just now, Aarghya said:

Can anyone tell me how Pitchfork became a sensation where prominent publications like Rolling Stone, NYT, COS (also elites) are being ignored? Is this some kind of stan-culture related? 

its a urban-oriented site, and with the rise of urban/trap/hip hop on the late 10's its getting more atention. :sis:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anveeroy
1 minute ago, jesse g said:

its a urban-oriented site, and with the rise of urban/trap/hip hop on the late 10's its getting more atention. :sis:

Okay.. I have noticed the sensation particularly with LMs, that's why I'm confused. 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Haldy
3 minutes ago, Aarghya said:

From All-Music, 80!

Where do you see that? It's still blank for me.

Anveeroy
Just now, Haldy said:

Where do you see that? It's still blank for me.

I should have included *expecting. sorry!

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Franz Ferdinand

Missing only CoS and AllMusic, I think? And most likely both will be positive or very positive.

littlepotter

I updated the MC score on wikipedia, felt powerful :sis: I also updated Cheek to Cheek's billboard rating (it went down :cryga:)

chaeri pls

Haldy

I'm so happy with the critical reception for Chromatica so far. It feels like reviewers have (mostly) been enthusiastic to have a new Gaga dance-pop project to enjoy and its shown in the critical responce. Gaga's getting the praise she greatly deserves. If we manage to keep the 80, it will be fantastic... but even if we drop a little lower (or raise a little higher :ohwell:) this has been amazing to see.

As someone who was obsessively watching Born This Way and ARTPOP's reviews come in, what an upgrade.

GagzDonkeyD
6 minutes ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

Missing only CoS and AllMusic, I think? And most likely both will be positive or very positive.

How do you know chile :koons:

Franz Ferdinand
2 minutes ago, GagzDonkeyD said:

How do you know chile :koons:

I don't, hence why I said 'likely' and not 'definitely'.

Jennie Kim

Wrong thread, sorry:triggered:

buzzkill
57 minutes ago, Haldy said:

I'm so happy with the critical reception for Chromatica so far. It feels like reviewers have (mostly) been enthusiastic to have a new Gaga dance-pop project to enjoy and its shown in the critical responce. Gaga's getting the praise she greatly deserves. If we manage to keep the 80, it will be fantastic... but even if we drop a little lower (or raise a little higher :ohwell:) this has been amazing to see.

As someone who was obsessively watching Born This Way and ARTPOP's reviews come in, what an upgrade.

I think the all music could help us raise a bit actually. And cos will probably be 80+ too

buzzkill
1 hour ago, Aarghya said:

Okay.. I have noticed the sensation particularly with LMs, that's why I'm confused. 

Its because its getting the attention now, so everybody expect this review... its the hype only

jacs vs looser
2 hours ago, jesse g said:

80 isnt universal acclaim tho.. it needs 81 + :saladga:

I was so happy with the 80 til I read this. Now I feel greedy and want an 81.

littlepotter

I really enjoyed reading PF's review tbh

chaeri pls

Lifeline
2 hours ago, Kindness Ponk said:

Are we still waiting for SPIN’s review? They usually gave Gaga 60. 

Let’s hope they won’t review it?

• Jase unpinned this topic

Archived