đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
press

Chromatica: Reviews Thread

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

Fame Romance

I just want her to keep the 81 to be in the the “universal acclaim” category :pray:

We already survived her biggest enemy.mp3 Slant Magazine so we can do it :firega:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Phaye Monster

I try not to care too much about MC ratings but... this album is flawless and I really, really want it to get the praise it so rightfully deserves. 

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

little legend
11 minutes ago, COOOK said:

Welcome to the trinity

EZTxhPrXgAES1Xo?format=jpg&name=small

A Star Is Born has 78 score and belongs there 

BleepBloop
5 minutes ago, Michael Baram said:

I’m happy for her what do you want 

Why the attitude? It's just that threads like yours are starting to become redundant, because at least 4 people have posted about this same score in the past two days

At least wait for the final one

7 minutes ago, Sneaky said:

Why is there a thread about this literally everyday? AGAIN, at least 7-10 reviews are still going to be coming in 

I was just thinking the same :toofunny:

Michael Baram
Just now, Sneaky said:

Why the attitude? It's just that threads like yours are starting to become redundant, because at least 4 people have posted about this same score in the past two days

I thought you’re the one with the attitude but okay babble on

KORG

The great thing about Forbes is it could be influential to other scores. Nobody wants to be seen as the kne that doesnt "get it". Except for Slant, whoever they are.

BleepBloop
11 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

I just want her to keep the 81 to be in the the “universal acclaim” category :pray:

We already survived her biggest enemy.mp3 Pitchf*rk so we can do it :firega:

their review is not out yet

Fame Romance
5 minutes ago, Sneaky said:

their review is not out yet

Oh sorry I meant Slant Magazine 

Anveeroy

I'll, I'll be your enigma

139cc3f67cde54382dffb93ed13c5979.gif

I'll, I'll be your enigma

139cc3f67cde54382dffb93ed13c5979.gif

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Fanta

Is it normal for reviews to be this late? Pitchfork, from their posting activity, seems to have liked it. I bet they’re replaying it again and again to find something to nitpick and give it a lower score lol.

Haldy
4 minutes ago, Fanta said:

Is it normal for reviews to be this late? Pitchfork, from their posting activity, seems to have liked it. I bet they’re replaying it again and again to find something to nitpick and give it a lower score lol.

I don't think Pitchfork's malicious in their reviews, though. Picky? Yes. But they won't just bash an artist for the sake of it and they've typically been pretty fair score-wise with Gaga.

Fanta
9 minutes ago, Haldy said:

I don't think Pitchfork's malicious in their reviews, though. Picky? Yes. But they won't just bash an artist for the sake of it and they've typically been pretty fair score-wise with Gaga.

I was attempting to be sarcastic/funny but I guess that didn’t go as planned :giveup:

• Jase unpinned this topic

Archived