Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Rain on Me MV Approaches 50m Views!

JRCF29

Featured Posts

JRCF29

In just three (3) short days, the official music video for Rain on Me is fast approaching 50m views on YouTube! It currently occupies a top 20 spot on the Trending list, and is on track to reach just over 50 million by the end of the day! We really are doing this thing and I could not be more proud of Gaga, serving us a super cool vid on top of a super cool song:fthis::fthis::fthis::fthis:

Don't Call Me Gaga

GagaVeteran

Hey guys not sure why i can't post in the ROM chart discussion thread...maybe because i just made this account.

I have a question, I was going to buy some singles from Gaga's website to boost sales. Is the max 4? and do i have to download them to count? Also instrumental says preorder, if I get that will it not count for this week?

thanks guys! Already bought once off itunes

JR Gg
3 minutes ago, GagaVeteran said:

Hey guys not sure why i can't post in the ROM chart discussion thread...maybe because i just made this account.

I have a question, I was going to buy some singles from Gaga's website to boost sales. Is the max 4? and do i have to download them to count? Also instrumental says preorder, if I get that will it not count for this week?

thanks guys! Already bought once off itunes

4 for a single credit card

If you're international, use a fake US address from those fake address generators

Instrumentals count as well

Downloading is optional but it'd be better

If you're buying the same thing, e.g. all digital singles - split them into 4 purchases

:billie:

Psyduck
9 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

In just three (3) short days, the official music video for Rain on Me is fast approaching 50m views on YouTube! It currently occupies a top 20 spot on the Trending list, and is on track to reach just over 50 million by the end of the day! We really are doing this thing and I could not be more proud of Gaga, serving us a super cool vid on top of a super cool song:fthis::fthis::fthis::fthis:

And twittar thought it would only reach 47m by the end of the day. SLAYYY

keep on looking for Psyduck

JR Gg
1 minute ago, funkyhaus said:

Is it gonna out view Stupid Love within the week? :green:

Depends on whether you stream it enough :billie:

GagaVeteran

If you're buying the same thing, e.g. all digital singles - split them into 4 purchases

so make 4 separate purchases then? Okay I was going to buy 2 instrumental but they said pre-order. It'll still give me a link to download after?

ThisBitch

It's at 48 million for hours now, no achievement at all unless we really hit the 50 million views!

Archived