1 minute ago, Twitter said:

Posted! I can’t wait to see then perform live together. :flutter:

Neither can I! That would be truly magical :tony:

End Racism Now

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Poissonche

Am I the only one who had no, no, no idea that Gaga and Ari were that close? Good for them, they are both sweethearts, but like WHAT. how did this happen. was it before Rain On Me? After? Or is it BECAUSE of Rain On Me? So many questions.

Reject False Icons

Awww Koji is getting older, I can see his little grey hairs :huntyga:

Gaga prove Asia is alive, or we will send the same paparazzi who took the chicken pictures :ladyhaha:

Twitter
Just now, jorja said:

is she wearing the joanne cap?:billie:

Last time she wore something Joanne related this fanbase had a meltdown. :billie:

Helix
1 minute ago, Poissonche said:

Am I the only one who had no, no, no idea that Gaga and Ari were that close? Good for them, they are both sweethearts, but like WHAT. how did this happen. was it before Rain On Me? After? Or is it BECAUSE of Rain On Me? So many questions.

From the Zane Lowe interview it sounds as if they got close during the making of Rain On Me, apparently Gaga was nervous to hang out / get close to Ari as she was scared her depressive state would drive Ari away but Ari was supportive and kept up contact between them. 

OT: Her having a bottle of Rosé for them... I’ll take that as a BLACKPINK teas even if it isn’t 🥴

Daylight Jokers
13 minutes ago, Doot said:

Asia.jpg

I found ha. 

She's a big girl.

dit

where is ASIA?! :grr:

-------

you see Gaga! posts like these every few days would be amazing even outside of an era! dead silence kills this fan base. I hope she keeps this habit even far after the Chromatica era is over.

kmoment
13 minutes ago, Kubi said:

Did anyone else notice how disheveled the background is? Stuff thrown on the floor on the right and on the left her desk drawer has the entire faceplate pulled off of it and it's literally hanging out of her desk all broken. 

She looks STUNNING. But did she have an episode or something? (I'm not being shady I am legitimately concerned.) Perhaps this is her mess room. We all have a "drawer of horrors" that we throw stuff into. Well... I do... Lol. Maybe she has a spare room. 

just curious where is she now

FameHookah

Her place looks loke it got robbed 😳 where is miss asia tho

WTF is MDNA

Archived