Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Taylor Kinney Debuts Quarantine Body

RAMROD

Featured Posts

freebit
1 hour ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

Ever since that woman from LA who hooked up with him a couple times released that tell-all of her experiences with him over a few month period, it changed the way I see him. He clearly has some issues and it kind of shed some light on how much Gaga probably went through with him. 

Yeah, it sounds like he's got a substance abuse issues too, which kind explains his gradual weight gain and quick aging.

7 minutes ago, blankpaper said:

I mean sure he doesn’t look super amazing or anything, but he looks pretty normal. Nothing that deserves 7 pages of comments dragging him 

I think its because his whole thing was being a hearthrob & playing a sexy firefighter. 

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley

He can still rain inside me.

tenor.gif?itemid=9370198

Dad bod or hunky style

You'll be my galaxy

Rain on me tsunami

FameHookah
3 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Do not shame kink me. I'm a free woman :flower: ##Dadbod is hottest

Yep now hes hot to me

I hate Muscle guys lmao

I need a daddy like that on top of me rn🥺🤤

WTF is MDNA

Andreu

He must have died his hair because i thought it was a lot more grayer

Babel

It’s not the weight gain, but it looks like he’s not in a very good place atm. 

The Child
3 hours ago, Helxig said:

Okay it's wonderful that we have normalised 'dad bods' for men, but can we work on normalising slim bodies on men next too? 

Slim bodies are normal lol, where have you been?

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

The Child
3 hours ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

I don’t believe she made it up either. She was so specific and provided so many details... the candour kind of shocked me. As I watched it I kept thinking, man, if this woman put up with this kind of sh*t over a 2-3 month period, I can’t imagine what Gaga tolerated and put up with over 4-5 years. It really seems like she got herself out of a bad thing.

No wonder she released Joanne after their breakup. Gaga seemed like she had A LOT to deal with after their breakup and she overworked herself during the Joanne era to the point of cancelling the tour. 

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

The Child

This line suddenly makes so much sense

tumblr_ohisk4CzUf1rvvk8yo1_r1_400.gif

• Guest locked this topic

Archived