Jump to content

🐍 Official visual for Dorian Electra's remix of "Replay" 🐍

opinion

Gaga’s Spotify playlist is getting me HYPED!


PlasticDollGirl

Featured Posts

Craven Moorecox
44 minutes ago, Mill said:

I’ve been listening to Gaga’s chromatica Spotify playlist that her and bloodpop created which is full of 90’s euro house, massive club anthems. Is this an indication for what rest of the album is going to be like? As I am L I V I N G for it!  it’s bop after bop  :bradley: if you haven’t listened to it, please do as I’m having a few drinks tonight :vegas:and it’s getting me hyped for rest of album.  I’ve always wanted more songs like this from her. :lolly:

Can you screenshot or list the songs for me, I have Apple Music :noparty:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Hebi

Her sense of pop has always been like that, retro but modern at the same time and that's why I love her pop music :heart:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Coldish
39 minutes ago, PrincessDiez said:

Could someone make it on apple music please😭

 

35 minutes ago, Craven Moorecox said:

Can you screenshot or list the songs for me, I have Apple Music :noparty:

 

53 minutes ago, Itsbrenda said:

Can someone make it on Apple Music and share it? 
 

I would like to hear it 


https://t.co/PM8IYtlNlv

Link to post
Share on other sites
Arcanum

Aw.. She's put this song in her playlist and my heart melted. It screams my childhood years... This era is a diamond.

 

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Itsbrenda said:

Can someone make it on Apple Music and share it? 
 

I would like to hear it 

Upgrade and get Spotify hun. There's a reason it got priority in the 1st place :vegas:

Link to post
Share on other sites
PlasticDollGirl
56 minutes ago, sinefrombelow said:

I want to do all of the dancing to this. 

Same sis 

The queen of Gagadaily. Keepin it real
Link to post
Share on other sites
Itsbrenda
7 hours ago, Rio said:

Upgrade and get Spotify hun. There's a reason it got priority in the 1st place :vegas:

With Spotify data hoarding/selling.. no thank you. 

https://www.theverge.com/2019/6/27/18761372/spotify-account-data-sony-warner-music-pre-save-album-permissions

Plus ‘priority’ isn’t how it works, Gaga did a playlist on AM for the SL release, labels have to have a fair amount of coverage across platforms.. although She W always does her interviews on Apple Music.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/25/2020 at 8:05 AM, Itsbrenda said:

With Spotify data hoarding/selling.. no thank you. 

https://www.theverge.com/2019/6/27/18761372/spotify-account-data-sony-warner-music-pre-save-album-permissions

Plus ‘priority’ isn’t how it works, Gaga did a playlist on AM for the SL release, labels have to have a fair amount of coverage across platforms.. although She W always does her interviews on Apple Music.

Pre-saving is great, but who even uses it anyways 😫

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...