đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Robert Rodriguez

RAMROD

Featured Posts

QueenMortuana
19 minutes ago, Blue Lagoon said:

I feel like I’m the only one who talked about this before on GGD. I’m not really a fan of Robert because of what rose said in her memoir:

Interestingly, she also does not name her ex-boyfriend, Robert Rodriguez, who directed her in “Planet Terror” in 2007 (part of a collaboration with Quentin Tarantino called “Grindhouse”), instead referring to him as “RR,” even though their relationship, while he was still married, was well-documented. She has some truly terrible stories about his jealousy and erratic behavior. One involves a kissing scene she was supposed to have with the actor Freddy Rodriguez. McGowan claims the director was so possessive, he shaved his facial hair in the same pattern as the actor so he could do the scene instead.

Rodriguez and Tarantino eventually sold the film to Weinstein.

“I can’t tell you what it’s like to be sold into the hands of the man who had assaulted me and scarred me for life,” she writes. “I had to do press events with the Monster and see photos of us together, his big fat paw pulling me in to his body.”

McGowan was pleased when the movie flopped.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/arts-and-entertainment/wp/2018/01/29/11-big-revelations-from-rose-mcgowans-memoir-brave-including-her-childhood-in-a-cult/

Thank you for sharing, I also share the same feelings towards him and also Tarantino.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived