đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is the best yet to come?

xoxo Craig

Featured Posts

xoxo Craig

As we know, Rain On Me is becoming a global smash hit and is being critically acclaimed everywhere. Rain On Me is sweeping the airwaves, and a huge majority of fans love the song and the video too.

So with Chromatica being released in 5 days, do you think we have still to experience the best on the album? Do you think anything can top Rain On Me? 

I mean, I don’t know how I'll cope on Friday if we've still to experience the best :nooo:

End Racism Now

Bubblegum Bitch

If Fun Tonight is just as amazing as Good In Bed by Dua Lipa, I'm swear I will buy this goddamn album. :giveup:

Delusional
1 minute ago, Trillion Reasons said:

If Fun Tonight is just as amazing as Good In Bed by Dua Lipa, I'm swear I will buy this goddamn album. :giveup:

Yes under rated bop! 
it’s so bad it’s good :bradley:

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

Dramatica

I think Alice and Babylon will have us shook. So the best is yet to come

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

NewUsername

Well, I love ROM, but I definitely hope there are better songs! 

I did not like Stupid Love, and while Rain On Me is an amazing song, its not the kind of music I listen to. I usually like her none single songs that are unpopular, so im more excited for the whole album.

not Chromatica

I mean after the epic flex that is ROM (both the song and the video)... it's got big shoes to fill. But I would love to see it!

jorja
8 minutes ago, Trillion Reasons said:

confused britney spears GIF

littlepotter

My top 20 Gaga songs are equally singles and deep cuts. While yes I expect some songs to be really good, I don't think anything will top ROM. It's just pop perfection. And I'm okay with that :vegas: I know I'll love free woman too (if it doesn't stray too far from the demo) and will bop to babylon

chaeri pls

jorja

I really think there are even better songs on the album, even though i love SL and ROM  :icega:

Alladin Sane

I put my bets on Alice (she always has amazing songs to start the album) and Sine From Above. She has worked with Elton a lot in the past years, but only now she wants to include a duet of them on an album, so I think this is going to be legendary. 

brucee

this era is a serve. We never had the song with the video almost altogether like that. GP seems in for a ride. The sound is super consistent... And the best is yes, yet to come.

hello hello baby.

brucee
1 hour ago, littlepotter said:

My top 20 Gaga songs are equally singles and deep cuts. While yes I expect some songs to be really good, I don't think anything will top ROM. It's just pop perfection. And I'm okay with that :vegas: I know I'll love free woman too (if it doesn't stray too far from the demo) and will bop to babylon

have you heard free woman ??? Because she was in my head while listening to ROM... I can't this song is super powerful for me. If you ain't heard it yet... you're a better fan than me 

Spoiler

:ladyhaha:   :huntyga: 5 dayyyyyyysszzszs !!!!!  

hello hello baby.

Modern Ecstasy2

I adore ROM, but a lot of my favorite Gaga songs aren’t singles, so I am quite confident that for myself, the best is certainly yet to come and the album will be full of songs I will absolutely adore 

The way I’m not ready

:nooo:

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

PlasticDollGirl

Yes, I hope this album is full of 90s house. 

The queen of Gagadaily. Keepin it real

Archived