Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Anyone else cry over Rain On Me?

RepentingSinner

Featured Posts

Hausofalexandru

When Gaga opens its the most touching for me because those lyrics hit deep. I had been cheated on recently and had to break up. My first love... i remember times when I would be on the bathroom floor crying hoping I wouldn’t wake up the next morning. It was a bad bad time for me. I never asked for the rainfall but I always showed up. He never did. This song is healing. She was so right when she said we can cry and dance to the music. This song is really everything for me.  

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lumiere

I did :giveup: Not only because it's THAT good, but also because I've been emotionally and mentally unstable for months now and I somehow relate to the song

Yup, the euphoria and power in those last 40 seconds send me to another dimension... :enigma: 

Butters Stotch

I got pretty emocional listening to the song for the first time, I almost cried. Watching the video was a different experience, they both looked so fierce, feminine and cute all at the same time, you could see the love they have for each other reflected on the video, and also you could see how emotional they were for the project and how much fun they had making it.

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

Grim

There is very few songs that make me cry and ROM doesn't but it makes me feel so alive:legend: 

I'm probably wrong

BlingNotTheMusic

I cried yesterday after I stopped shading the song. The lyrics are just so relatable, if you've seen the Zane Lowe interview then you know :messga:

I'd rather be dry 🍷 but at least I'm alive 🤷‍♂️💗

serenity

I cried the first few listens because the lyrics are so relatable to me and what I’ve been through over recent years. 

Then this morning while I was working, I heard the song play on the shopping centres music playlist and I instantly got goosebumps and felt emotional. 

In some weird way it’s helped as I’ve been so anxious the last few days. I felt a lot calmer and also thought yaasssss!!! She’s being played to thousands of shoppers right now :staymad:

teatree123

First listen I was on the verge of tears the entire time, before even seeing the music video. Then I full on cried listening to it today when I got a nice text from my therapist

Archived