Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Superjersh reacts to ROM!

flyaway

Featured Posts

GaGaAst
6 minutes ago, AMENiCURE said:

can we all get this tristan vocal coach guy to react to rain on me? he has his own following so it would be great if he reacted to it! we need to request him on his social media. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi4_eFlo3rvZokGUXB_WoLQ

edit: and also FBE!! https://www.youtube.com/user/TheFineBros

OMG I LOVE HIM BUT lately he hasn't been much active. Also super cute

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

IShouldBeSad
6 minutes ago, alicefromabove said:

Her attitude during the entire video projected that, and saying it should be Ariana's solo when this is a Gaga project is plein rude. She's been lately that way during other reaction videos of other people. 

We get that she doesn't connect with Gaga's vocals or whatever she expected (if she expected) from this song. But she comes entitled and sorta bitter this time. 

Anyway, this thread is about Superjersh. Let's keep it to the topic. 

17 minutes ago, GaGaAst said:

people can have their opinion without being disrespectful.

Tomorrow if someone gives their opinion by being disrespectful towards the opponent UNNECESSARILY will you say that everyone has right to their opinion? 

25 minutes ago, alicefromabove said:

It wasn't even a reaction. Now it feels more like a premeditated move, and disrespectful in general. 

So I went back and rewatched the reaction video. I will admit that my statements were wrong. 

She was rude about it. Especially when she said "Just stating facts. Wait I'm sorry my OPINION." I'm not sure where I was yesterday watching this video but it seems like I was wrong and I apologize :madge:

Pennywise
Just now, IShouldBeSad said:

So I went back and rewatched the reaction video. I will admit that my statements were wrong. 

She was rude about it. Especially when she said "Just stating facts. Wait I'm sorry my OPINION." I'm not sure where I was yesterday watching this video but it seems like I was wrong and I apologize :madge:

and we love u for having that kind of growth :ally:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

GaGaAst
8 minutes ago, IShouldBeSad said:

I hardly see this in GGD. :hug:

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

Suuus
1 hour ago, DeIusional said:

So y’all are saying she’s biased because she reacted to a song :interestinga:

Who are you talking about?

flyaway
2 hours ago, IShouldBeSad said:

You don't have to apologize, we're just discussing about a youtuber. We interpret things in different ways, and it's ok. We're humans. 

It's not even that important ;)

WhiskeyLikeMisery
2 hours ago, Pennywise said:

Is she paying you to defend her so much :billie:

Expose them. :billie:

OT: I can't wait for reaction channels to die out so we can move on.

Archived