⛈ RAIN ON ME OUT NOW ⛈

⚠️ Please read the update for our subscribers ⚠️
celeb

Lana Del Rey Lashes Out On Fan

Alvaro Moreno Ullrich

A minaj breakdown. But without the #2 album

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
LadariousGarage

First off these could be fake, I doubt it though

Second, you don't know if this person ACTUALLY reached out to her asking if her mental health was okay, they didn't show the original message

Third, stop going after her, IF these are real and IF the original message was asking her how her mental health was doing, she clearly isn't doing well right now, we should have some sympathy towards her, she almost NEVER acts this way towards her fans so clearly something is up

Lets do it baby I know the Law
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 7

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Glamourpuss
13 minutes ago, ClarenceCross said:

yall are really annoying. im not a lana fan but you dont know what she could be going through. she could be going through some deep depression but the best some of yall can think of is "shes cancelled"

Exactly. This is self destructive behaviour. She's clearly going through something. 

Been tryin' hard not to get in trouble, but I
I've got a war in my mind

She might be battling something nobody knows about. 

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ZiggyZiggs

can u imagine gaga doing something like this lmfaooo so glad she won't ever, she's way too smart 

Acceptance
  • Like 6
  • Sad 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maleficent
4 minutes ago, LadariousGarage said:

First off these could be fake, I doubt it though

Second, you don't know if this person ACTUALLY reached out to her asking if her mental health was okay, they didn't show the original message

Third, stop going after her, IF these are real and IF the original message was asking her how her mental health was doing, she clearly isn't doing well right now, we should have some sympathy towards her, she almost NEVER acts this way towards her fans so clearly something is up

the original messages have all been cropped out of any screenshots...something's sus. 

also ppl need to calm down, i've seen bigger breakdowns over the release of ROM than whatever Lana's going thru. she's fine, sometimes we get a little annoyed, happens to everyone 

Well well
  • Like 7

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Morphine Prince

Oop the white feminist jumped out! YIKES.

This is embarrassing for Lana. Wonder if her dating a cop has anything to do with her latest attitude change. 

  • Like 3
  • LMAO 1
  • Sad 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Amphetamine
35 minutes ago, Yes To Heaven said:

And no, weadorelana doesn’t say rude/mean things about Lana. She knows Lana follows her and would never say anything to hurt her or make her feel bad, which is why I just can’t grasp this 

If you know the person who Lana dragged in that gc can you try and ask her what was specifically said that set Lana off? Bc it's a little sus that no one is posting the beginning of that convo, only the parts where Lana goes off. I'm not defending her I just think we need more context until we can cancel her. 

  • Like 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
mauvais

LDR coming for fans in her dms like this is the logical conclusion of statements like "you took my sadness out of context" and "to write about me is nothing like it is to be with me." Oh well.

I hope weadorelana is doing okay :hug:

Edited by mauvais
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maleficent
1 minute ago, mauvais said:

LDR coming for fans in her dms like this is the logical conclusion of statements like "you took my sadness out of context" and "to write about me is nothing like it is to be with me."

huh?

Well well

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
LadariousGarage
8 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

Oop the white feminist jumped out! YIKES.

This is embarrassing for Lana. Wonder if her dating a cop has anything to do with her latest attitude change. 

First off, these could be fake (they probably are)

Second, people blew her statement WAY out of proportion, she was coming back to the allegations that she was "Glamorizing abuse"  she wasn't being like "I'm so oppressed as a white artist" or "I hate that all these black artists are succeeding" she literally said that they were her FAVORITE artists in another statement

Third, IF these are real (which they may be fake) she clearly isn't doing well right now, shouldn't we have sympathy for her?

Its scary how quickly people cancel and drag a artist without even reading what they said, and taking stuff that could VERY WELL be fake at face value, this cancel culture sh*t is so old

She is a artist with millions of followers, now that I think about it, do you really think this girl is gonna go in a groupchat with her fans and tell them to "go f*ck themselves", no people are gonna screenshot that sh*t, she knows better than that.

Edited by LadariousGarage
Lets do it baby I know the Law
  • Like 4

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Autumn
7 minutes ago, Amphetamine said:

If you know the person who Lana dragged in that gc can you try and ask her what was specifically said that set Lana off? Bc it's a little sus that no one is posting the beginning of that convo, only the parts where Lana goes off. I'm not defending her I just think we need more context until we can cancel her. 

and we have to cancel her why? if you don't like her behaviour then just move on and ignore her. cancel culture is a scourge on society.

"we both know it's not fashionable to love me" - Elizabeth Grant, 2015
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
sadboy

I love Lana just as much as Gaga and I'm kinda worried about her

She never acts this way towards her fans:wtf:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maleficent
Just now, LadariousGarage said:

She is a artist with millions of followers, now that I think about it, do you really think this girl is gonna go in a groupchat with her fans and tell them to "go f*ck themselves", no people are gonna screenshot that sh*t, she knows better than that.

actually thats not too unbelievable, nor is it really that offensive. like she's still human, and the fans were probably goading her into deleting her statements or backtracking. i mean, she's always been firey...and thats okay! she's an artist, not a diplomat

Just now, Autumn said:

and we have to cancel her why? if you don't like her behaviour then just move on and ignore her. cancel culture is a scourge on society.

don't come for @Amphetamine they're one of the only rationale ppl in this whole mess. 

Well well
  • Thanks 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ItWasntLaauv

She’s usually so calm and kind, I don’t wanna make conspiracy theories, but I think she’s probably going through something that’s beyond our knowing. I’m sure she didn’t mean it, let’s just let her go through whatever she needs to go through and hopefully she’ll come out on the other side less fumed.

  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...