Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lana Del Rey Lashes Out On Fan

Perfume

Featured Posts

Maleficent

also @Yes To Heaven, i watched the footage of the screenrecording and its fake because the flag icon in between the video and "i" icon is missing 

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Perfume
Just now, Maleficent said:

thats @lanadelreys not @lanadelrey 

Omg my brain kept tricking me that it was lana who commented that :messga:

an angel held me like a child

Goldfish

This is such I mess I’m gonna remember this night for the rest of my gay life :messga::vegas:

I invented post-its

Runway
4 minutes ago, Autumn said:

most talked about alternative artists of the 2010s

And yet she craves mainstream hot 100 success which she has failed to achieve for the past decade as well as mainstream pop awards Grammys. not very “aLtErNaTiVe” of her  :ladyhaha: 

Eido

So it's true or fake ? 

In anyway, I feel like something is wrong, maybe the whole lockdown didn't help. 

Runway
5 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

lmaoo imagine having the longest charting album in BB history and ppl thinking you're not relevant

She was a one album wonder so what. This is the most relevant she has been in years and only because people thought she threw shade at Cardi B and Ariana :ladyhaha:

ELECTROHEART

wtf, who hurt this woman so much, someone needs to play the Rain On Me for her :vegas:

Spoiler

Inb4 she pisses of more before it :ohwell:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

Glamourpuss
2 minutes ago, Runway said:

And yet she craves mainstream hot 100 success which she has failed to achieve for the past decade as well as mainstream pop awards Grammys. not very “aLtErNaTiVe” of her  :ladyhaha: 

Why has she got to stay in one lane? She's allowed to want big things for herself. 

edengowon
2 minutes ago, Runway said:

she craves mainstream hot 100 success? she released a 9 minute song as the second single of her last album (a very bold decision) and has shown absolutely no indication of craving mainstream success. you're stating completely baseless lies.

the artist formerly known as melancholia

Maleficent
1 minute ago, Runway said:

She was a one album wonder so what. This is the most relevant she has been in years and only because people thought she threw shade at Cardi B and Ariana :ladyhaha:

ya okay i wasn't gonna say anything but you're being really disrespectful. she has less than half the followers that gaga has and gets more likes on her selfies than gaga ever has so like take a seat pls

Perfume
1 minute ago, Eido said:

So it's true or fake ? 

In anyway, I feel like something is wrong, maybe the whole lockdown didn't help. 

Everything from the first few pages is real- I can confirm (but its okay if you would rather wait for some sort of better confirmation, since anyone could say its real) 

The screenrecording message is NOT real- thanks to @Maleficent - but its apart of a DIFFERENT group chat, not the one from the first pages, and I have no personal relations with anyone in there.

an angel held me like a child

QueenMortuana

Not that I agree with everything she said recently, but the internet's so damn toxic. I don't think she meant to attack anyone and everyone is coming at her hard right now. We don't know what mental state she is in and what she's struggling with. 

I know if you post things on the internet you open yourself up to the web of criticism, but some people are just being straight up grimey and mean.

Anywho, I'll just go f*** myself. :stalkga:

Runway
2 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

ya okay i wasn't gonna say anything but you're being really disrespectful. she has less than half the followers that gaga has and gets more likes on her selfies than gaga ever has so like take a seat pls

Last lana selfie:

Last Gaga selfie:

loving the narrative SWITCH from albums to Instagram likes though, fitting for someone who was last relevant in the Obama administration :lmao: 

crybrowz
9 minutes ago, Runway said:

If she craved Hot 100 success she would not have released the singles that she has :deadbanana:

Runway
6 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

Why has she got to stay in one lane? She's allowed to want big things for herself. 

So she wants pop success okay but her stans come here screaming “alternative!!!” Because she flops :toofunny:

Archived