celeb

Lana Del Rey Lashes Out On Fan

Perfume

Featured Posts

Maleficent
Just now, Runway said:

Last lana selfie:

Last Gaga selfie:

loving the narrative SWITCH from albums to Instagram likes though, fitting for someone who was last relevant in the Obama administration :lmao: 

this was the last gaga selfie thank you very much 

and this was Gaga's announcement for her "most anticipated single since BTW" 

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
crybrowz
8 minutes ago, Runway said:

Last lana selfie:

Last Gaga selfie:

loving the narrative SWITCH from albums to Instagram likes though, fitting for someone who was last relevant in the Obama administration :lmao: 

And also "last relevant in the Obama administration" she literally released one of the most critically acclaimed albums of recent history less than a year ago :deadbanana:

Maleficent

@Runway why don't you just leave this thread if you think Lana is so "irrelevant". you're taking a lot of time trying to tear down someone you think "hasn't been relevant since the Obama era"

Perfume

Simply not acknowledging that user. Moving on 

an angel held me like a child

Runway
2 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

this was the last gaga selfie thank you very much

Ads don’t count :heart: 

3 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

and this was Gaga's announcement for her "most anticipated single since BTW"

We know, Lana will probably write another stefani diss track when it becomes a bigger hit than any of her p4k bait songs 😭😭😭😭

Maleficent
2 minutes ago, Yes To Heaven said:

Simply not acknowledging that user. Moving on 

ur right. i'm sorry i got dragged into it in the first place 

blankpaper
29 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

I think this is a good attitude to have though. I don't view it as labelling her as mentally ill but as having empathy and being open minded about the possibility that she might be going through something. It's better to have empathy than to cancel her like many others are doing. 

It’s kind of gaslighting to label someone as crazy (or mentally ill, or “going through something”...it all feels the same for the person in that position) when all they’re doing is defending themselves against unfair backlash 

i understand your point and I’m not trying to attack you or anything, but just trying to provide some different context (as someone with a history of mental illness and instability) 

reality’s tight if the music is right

ADVENTURE

I hope she’s okay honestly. I’ve been a fan for so long and I’ve never seen her go after her fans like that. And she has some messy fans lol. Genuinely worried for her :( 

and @Yes To Heaven I hope your friend isn’t taking it too hard :( I’m sure Lana didn’t mean to act that way. 

sometimes we gotta give people breaks guys. 

blankpaper
5 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

@Runway why don't you just leave this thread if you think Lana is so "irrelevant". you're taking a lot of time trying to tear down someone you think "hasn't been relevant since the Obama era"

Lmao that user’s just salty that they’ve never been relevant 

reality’s tight if the music is right

Jakkusan

She doesn't deserve to be "cancelled" for this. She's clearly going through something. Sometimes when we're in a dark place (is she drinking heavily??), we lash out at people who are trying to be kind to us.

Maleficent
Just now, Jakkusan said:

She doesn't deserve to be "cancelled" for this. She's clearly going through something. Sometimes when we're in a dark place (is she drinking heavily??), we lash out at people who are trying to be kind to us.

or she's just standing up for herself and speaking her mind? why does someone have to be "in a dark place" to be unabashed? are we so conditioned to censoring ourselves, only the incapacitated can speak their minds? 

Goldfish
Just now, Maleficent said:

or she's just standing up for herself and speaking her mind? why does someone have to be "in a dark place" to be unabashed? are we so conditioned to censoring ourselves, only the incapacitated can speak their minds? 

Unfortunately, the answer to this nowadays is usually, yes :ohno:

I invented post-its

DontDoubtDavid

She could have read the comment accidentally as being sarcastic and lashed out. She’s getting a lot of hate, and I’m sure it’s getting hard to differentiate who’s being a troll and who’s being genuine.

Gagaplayer315

Karen del Rey really needs to chill 

fede ARTPOP

She wanted to say:

RAIN. ON. ME

:lana:

đŸ–€ C H R O M A T I C A đŸ–€

Archived