Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lana's final note

Maleficent

Featured Posts

blankpaper
6 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

To be fair, she said she's not a feminist, so she might not be aware of the various waves. 

She said she’s “not not a feminist” 

reality’s tight if the music is right

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
darkchylde
19 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Where did she "come" for them? Did you not read what she just said once again? This is why it's hard for me to take opinions seriously when you guys are doing nothing but A) disregarding the valid points she's making to push a narrative or B) saying she should shut up which is very wrong imo.

i read what she said a few times just like I did with her first letter because I could barely believe what I was reading. im not trying to push any narratives, in fact, i very much wish this wouldn't have happened as I love her music but i still don't understand what point she is trying to make through this time. 

littlepotter
2 minutes ago, darkchylde said:

i read what she said a few times just like I did with her first letter because I could barely believe what I was reading. im not trying to push any narratives, in fact, i very much wish this wouldn't have happened as I love her music but i still don't understand what point she is trying to make through this time. 

Sorry but you just said "she came for them" when in this very post she tried to clarify and said explicitely "i mentioned them in a complementary way". Then later on she explained this was meant to be against critics who bash sexual women like her and those she mentioned. I genuinely don't understand how people are twisting her words to the extent of making outright lies.

chaeri pls

darkchylde
1 minute ago, littlepotter said:

Then later on she explained this was meant to be against critics who bash sexual women like her and those she mentioned. I genuinely don't understand how people are twisting her words to the extent of making outright lies.

well i had a hard time understanding that, thanks for clearing it for me.

Franch Toast
20 minutes ago, blankpaper said:

She said she’s “not not a feminist” 

Oops. Anyway I didn’t mean that as a criticism, I just meant that if people are not into feminism, they may not be familiar with the various waves. I truly have no dog in this fight. 

She/Her/Hers

ZiggyZiggs
3 minutes ago, Amphetamine said:

plsjxnjhabsxas

the fan clearly didn't say anything 'catty' like some of the users on this thread are suggesting

this is literally lana lol like she lashes out like this sometimes, how are some of y'all go on a whole tirade defending her for dumb **** but have no clue that this is the way she is :air: 

Queen of Pop

Maybe instead of coming for her we could show some concern about why she's suddenly destroying her entire career and attacking her fans out of nowhere in just the past few days??? This obviously isn't normal behaviour for her. Let's pray for her instead of praying for her downfall

Maleficent
12 minutes ago, Amphetamine said:

WHERE IS THE ORIGINAL MESSAGE THO 

ZiggyZiggs
4 minutes ago, Queen of Pop said:

Maybe instead of coming for her we could show some concern about why she's suddenly destroying her entire career and attacking her fans out of nowhere in just the past few days??? This obviously isn't normal behaviour for her. Let's pray for her instead of praying for her downfall

no one is praying for her downfall ppl are genuinely concerned for her. lana has always been a firecracker but lately it's like she doesn't care about actually hurting people's feelings 

crybrowz
1 minute ago, Maleficent said:

WHERE IS THE ORIGINAL MESSAGE THO 

Right. Lana boards just crashed so there goes my source for the tea :rip:

Maleficent
Just now, Amphetamine said:

Right. Lana boards just crashed so there goes my source for the tea :rip:

omg i just joined yesterday. i stole the username from another member here bc i really like it :triggered:

Maleficent
8 minutes ago, Queen of Pop said:

okay lets be real here, shes not destroying her career. gaga was dragged harder by her fans for releasing ROM than Lana has been by her fans over this lol. 

also a very small but very vocal minority who are saying she's cancelled doesn't mean anything. NFR is tracking higher than it has in 2020 rn 

Archived