đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga: Ari did things she has never done before in ROM MV

AlwaysLoveGaga

Featured Posts

TortureMeOnReplay
14 minutes ago, RainOnMeYup said:

Her hair probably? She's always had a ponytail, and maybe the makeup? She kinda looks more freakish/gaga in this MV than the other MVs.

7 minutes ago, DeanWinchester said:

The way this was correct lmao

4 minutes ago, Mr S said:

So this was the correct answer afterall

She already had it down for Thank U, Next though...

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
djBuffoon

I have to be honest. When it comes to vocals, physicality, effort, Gaga is always pushing herself and it’s clear to anyone watching that she is 100% invested.

With Ariana, I didn’t see or hear anything new. It’s still a blank and vacant performance. Can anyone point to something different that she did?

Creyk
5 minutes ago, djBuffoon said:

With Ariana, I didn’t see or hear anything new. It’s still a blank and vacant performance. Can anyone point to something different that she did?

She wore the stupid love make-up palette in the video. She never  did that before.

Gracious Gaga

yeah thanks for reviving this. what did Ari do that was new in this video? maybe gaga just meant she made Ari take a different approach and said something like "let go of everything you know and be free" lol 

♥ Kindness Police.

Gracious Gaga
8 minutes ago, djBuffoon said:

thank you. Ari is very boring imo. she always has great tone to her voice but she always looks & sounds empty and emotionless on the inside :(  I hope she's okay

♥ Kindness Police.

8 minutes ago, djBuffoon said:

I have to be honest. When it comes to vocals, physicality, effort, Gaga is always pushing herself and it’s clear to anyone watching that she is 100% invested.

Intense choreography. The more avant-garde fashion. The makeup. But you have some points - Gaga pushed herself in this song. She did falsettos which she rarely does, especially in the chorus and final chorus. Ariana just decorated the song and provided a beautiful support to the track. 

AgusPop

well I guess it was the ponytail, the Intense choreography and makeup

President Biden

The visuals were much more done up than Ariana. Most Ariana videos are semi casual cloths with some glam shots. Even her earlier work with Break Free was a much different vibe than this uber Gaga of a video. 

I got drunk

Red

The way I thought she would kiss Gaga or something like that :billie: 

I guess Ari's comfort zone is reeeeeeeeeally comfortable :billie:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

The Z
14 minutes ago, Rio said:

Intense choreography. The more avant-garde fashion. The makeup. But you have some points - Gaga pushed herself in this song. She did falsettos which she rarely does, especially in the chorus and final chorus. Ariana just decorated the song and provided a beautiful support to the track. 

Is a falsetto an "almost whistle"? 

eeaarrllaalloo

wear highass boots and dance 
or
snatch the wigs of the entire gay community 

"By FaR ThE MoSt IrRiTatInG PoSteR oN "ChRoMaTiCa" DisCusSion.

GreenDiamond

I dont think she ever this much of dancing and coreography

So am quite sure its about coregraphy, she was mostly not dancing just walking around in videos

Now she danced her sss off for whole video

Schwerk
24 minutes ago, President Biden said:

The visuals were much more done up than Ariana. Most Ariana videos are semi casual cloths with some glam shots. Even her earlier work with Break Free was a much different vibe than this uber Gaga of a video. 

True.

It does however make me wonder why Ariana doesn't have a solo scène that's emotionally charged like Gaga has. Is it because they didn't have time to shoot another day with Ariana? Or is it because of what Gaga explained, that they both deal with their trauma differently? Or did Ariana not want to do scenes like that?  Either way I would've liked to have seen Ariana in a scene like the one with the daggers raining down or the close ups of her singing in the rain.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

rasclautmangos
On 5/20/2020 at 9:26 PM, likeitrough said:

wore a middle part?????!!!

This aged impeccably.

RenegAde

Ariana never danced so much in anything  before and it is clearly thanks to gaga

Archived