💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Chromatica length is revealed on Google Music Store

voltron92

Featured Posts

sethrb101

The way this is old news and possibly even a placeholder...

It's said that for months

#Gaga2020

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aglaya
54 minutes ago, darkchylde said:

mods ban this user

52 minutes ago, dynamite said:

Do you really think everyone skips BTW apart from Judas and MTN? :green:

My bad :smh:

I thought using the word "apart" had the same meaning as using  "except" (I'm not an english speaker)

I was trying to say that I'm bored of people acting like BTW is already better than Chromatica just because it's longer when in reality these monsters are the ones skipping every single track on that album except for Judas,  Marry the Night and a few more. Every time there's a BTW discussion thread people say that's full of fillers but suddenly it looks like that's better than having a 43 minutes-long album coming in a week. :shrug:

could mean anything

Regardless of album length, I still think it's going to be iconic. Yes, BTW was a long, amazing album, and I listen to every song on it. But, Chromatica is in the streaming era, and I am still excited for it even if it's a shorter album. I'm just grateful she's putting new music out!:kiss:

Bjaf

Wait, how can we have 16 pages of discussion on this subject when we've had so many threads about album length over the past few weeks? :messga:

Literally one of them was about the length of the album on the Google store. :messga:

Y'all are messy.

I’m unsure how song length really matters? I get if they were all 30 seconds, but if it seems short, just listen again? Like I don’t understand why no one here is ever just excited about anything. Why don’t you all just **** off then? Lol

Alvaro Moreno Ullrich
11 hours ago, MessyTop said:

Omg. 💀. Her shortest album? 

Joanne (standar) is shorter. And even more if you skip Hey Girl

9 hours ago, Maleficent said:

okay i’ve clearly hit a nerve here but my point was that we shouldn’t discredit Gagas artistry by saying “well it’s not really 16 tracks bc....”

Dude. The discussion was length. I was trying to defend Gaga and the song length because saying 16 tracks makes it seem like the album should be a lot longer than it is. That’s literally it. Not discrediting artistry...

DrewPa

I don’t have any problem with short albums... but even 13 songs 43 minutes... I checked on my discography and I have never listened to so short an album with more than 10 songs... 

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

Hellspont

Future nostalgia, SAWAYAMA, and how im feeling now (some of the best pop this year) r 37, 43, and 37 minutes respectively , not worried

tezbear91
58 minutes ago, Aglaya said:

My bad :smh:

I thought using the word "apart" had the same meaning as using  "except" (I'm not an english speaker)

I was trying to say that I'm bored of people acting like BTW is already better than Chromatica just because it's longer when in reality these monsters are the ones skipping every single track on that album except for Judas,  Marry the Night and a few more. Every time there's a BTW discussion thread people say that's full of fillers but suddenly it looks like that's better than having a 43 minutes-long album coming in a week. :shrug:

You can't assume everyone skips most of BTW because you do. :interestinga:

battle for your life.

Aglaya
7 minutes ago, tezbear91 said:

You can't assume everyone skips most of BTW because you do. :interestinga:

I never said that but go off :shrug:

could mean anything

tezbear91
1 minute ago, Aglaya said:

I never said that but go off :sweat:

My apologies - I read that completely wrong. :kiss:

battle for your life.

I have a feeling that the interludes (Chromatica I, II, & III) are going to be the shortest tracks. 

Edit: Also, the bonus track editions may be longer! 

The Idler Wheel

I don't care how long it is. Joanne is around the same length, and I cannot stand almost half of those tracks. As long as they're good (which Stupid Love and the demo of Free Woman are), I'm happy! 

Archived